Project ya wakanyama imenifanya niwork hard...

Venye kemunto alimshow wakanyama hivo nikasema hapana! hii ngombe haiwez nishinda… nikaamua nianze kaproject ata kama ni kibanda ya kuchoma mei

On a more serious note, Big thanks to @aviator for your savings and investment advice /motivation you gave me early last year.

mafundi ni shiida… especially if you are away… anyway.
[ATTACH=full]31262[/ATTACH]

26 Likes

This is Good …:slight_smile:

1 Like

Now this is a house! A nyau can only hope to roam in this house trynna catch the next level of evolution.

UMESKIA WAKANYAU???

One day Nefmatiti will abuse that storage tank.

1 Like

@hunterxchieth you are homofool

3 Likes

Hunter XP now start giving more details e.g. cost of land, labour, materials etc and timescale. Wengine wetu tunataka kujenga pigsty pia

8 Likes

Wanaume rika yako wako busy wanafanya ujenzi na wewe uko pale una manage Telegram…look at yr life.

11 Likes

Brathe…matusi ingine bana…hehehe:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D

Nice…following from here

jirani ni wazimu:)

We have a perennial stupid lot in this forum you cut miss them in any thread… This ‘queen’ has a mouth that rival a chatter box or a hornbill but then again that’s her identity.

2 Likes

Hehe. Not matusi. The term pigsty was there just for laughs.

1 Like

If you ever get to this level, you will know a million in the account ni pesa kidogo sana. [ATTACH=full]31283[/ATTACH]

9 Likes

@Hunter Xp Why are you using blocks of 6 inch on the ground slub? Shouldnt it be 9".

Imagine, death do you apart with her!

1 Like

that span ??

@Mathaais hiyo vertical Y sio kidogo. My contractor advised me to buy Y16 for a 4 storey, damn expensive.

2 Likes

Am not building the Times Tower.

1 Like

Ktalk birrionaires kweli.
Wai @Guru ?

1 Like