Private cars to be banned from CBD

People would go around this using the private parking lots all over

Getting mugged by who? You’re an idiot.

Many private vehicles are in the ride share business, like Uber/Bolt. The drivers who operate this hustle do so because they couldn’t secure well paying jobs in other sectors. I’m sure rendering them jobless will go down very well………

If you increase the parking fee in Kenya you’ll just increase corruption - where the attendants and their networks charge less than that fee

Private car users are not more than 10% of commuting population in Nairobi. It is they who will be inconvenienced

Traffic Reduction Benefit outweighs parking fees revenue

Panda boda boda polepole bila kutusumbua

Another useless declarations. On this day, 5th of Feb 2023, I can confidently say that this will never happen in Kenya.

Uko Kampala in the year 2007, private vehicles used to pay per hr (100/=kshs) to park in the cbd

Jam drastically reduced

one b*tch from nakuru arirudisha matatu kwa CBD now the naks looks congested AF

Private parking watafurahi ile si kidogo. If public parking fee goes up to 1500, then private parking cartels watachezea 1300 hapo. Billionaires will be minted fortnightly

A subway system is the only realistic long lasting solution. Matatus or personal cars may be banned, but that doesn’t control the increasing population of commuters, it just limits the carriers of the commuters, and that will convert Nairobi to Delhi in 2 weeks i.e. manduthi kila mahali
[ATTACH=full]494312[/ATTACH]

@magreb now this is a fella well deserving of your ‘Degree’ whips, Ubers, Bolts & the like are still PSVs.

I can’t wait to see fat Nairobians fainting hapo Uchumi house after walking a short distance from GPO.

I think its better to raise the parking fees

Nothing new…we park at sarit then board super metro to cbd

Atleast use Kenyan picture to argue your point bitch ass nigga

Do you fucking know what a CBD is ?

Boss mi hukua town daily. it`s clear as day who are the culprits that cause the mess in CBD Racecourse rd. should be a good example to you.

Use technology…prepay ukiingia tao. For regulars u get a transponder which charges u by the hours u spend in tso. Wale wa kuingia once have a higher rate that u pay at designated entry points.

For these nugus to go after private cars shows how useless of a govt we have.

Amefanya