Priority in marriage

Wadaus, How do you handle a situation where your spouse(Wife) gives priority to her siblings and parents over you? Like she is worried more not offending her sister or mother , she better offend me and put their interests first. Case scenario, Family events almost each an every month which she must attend whether we agree upon or not! I feel like her loyalty is elsewhere! I need a very mature advice on how to go about this situation.

4 Likes

Ingia mother in law mkia akishout put some respect on my name kwa kisogo yake. Thank me later

1 Like

Hehe, why don’t you give priority to your siblings and parents over her? Ama hauna. Put their interests first. Visit them every week na usijaribu ku argue about that…msho you are okay otherwise utakaa nikama uko insecure, clingy and obsessed. Alafu “her loyalty” wacha jokes pris. Stop being too available, jipe shughuli, jipe shughuli hadi yeye akuhitaji. Jipe shughuli kaka.

7 Likes

Haki ya nani… :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Signs you are a simp and your woman is the head and your are the ass.

5 Likes

Usually ukiona mtu anatafuta “mature” advice inamaanisha he is not willing to end the relationship.

You can’t negotiate if you are not willing to walk away. Trump said that in art of the deal.

So, first be ready to walk away halafu urudi kutafuta advice.

She wont magically start prioritizing you. At least walk away with some dignity.

5 Likes

kwani wewe huna kwenyu?

4 Likes

“Family Events” every month you say? You are also family, do you ever get invited?

8 Likes

Most are wired that way, some outgrow it others do not,she is under blackmail from her mum/siz ana ambiwa uyo mwanaume atakuacha na sisi ndio tutabaki nawewe. One of the questions to you is, are you guys officially married or have you done the traditional proceases yet?If not, io jinga haitachange anytime now. Anyway she just needs a wake up call from maybe another mature lady aambiwe aanze kujenga boma yake, or as you have been advised hapo juu, pia wewe start focusing on your side of the family.

8 Likes

Alafu hapo kwa family events, some cultures huwa ivyo, uyo ni mwanamke wa Coast?

1 Like

She is your wife. Support her. Accompy her to family gathering. Treat her sister the same way you treat your wife, so as not to offend her.

1 Like

This is a puny advice to give a man.

You don’t have the balls to do what needs to be done so any advice given to you will be wasted. Wewe tulia kwa planteshen ukiteseka tu polepole kama chokoraa.

1 Like

this is how it will go if he follows your dumbass advise

Either you married a very immature lady, or she is an idiot. She should realise she now has her own home. Anyways you also need to simply assert your dominance and tell her the same, if she doesn’t get it as you have been told before, be ready to walk. Unaeza kuwa tu you got married to an idiot. In which case better you get out before she messes you up real bad in future.

Family events ni Doshi analishwa kwingine.
think-meme-think

1 Like

Why should he expect a good marriage when he’s let himself be her doormat? It’s better he supports his wife, so that she can show some little mercy to him when she will have taken control of both kids and property.

Men want to have a good marriage where they are respected but they don’t want to dominate and assert themselves as men.