Prince-dential State of the K-Talk Nation Address

Good morning Birrioneas and peasants. I am here to address the Wakameffi prince jay beef. Before i proceed hii ni nini 48 alerts…TF.
[ATTACH=full]59538[/ATTACH]

Now as we all know, i was supposed to meet with wakanyama at JKIA we square it out. On sunday evening i send wakameffi an inbox telling him my flight details so that he does not fail to turn up. You see yall i had already gotten Wakanyama’s details when he fell into my clever cat tricks by givng me a telephone number of a mzee he wanted me to assist. I called the mzee and with my ujanjaress got wakanyama’s info from him.

The sequence of events

[ATTACH=full]59540[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]59541[/ATTACH]

On Sunday i sent Wakanyama this message. The mungiki did not reply so i thot he would turn up.
[ATTACH=full]59542[/ATTACH]
FFWD i arrive at JKIA. past 2.00am. Already told ol’ lady not to show up and my cuzo(a son of a Governor) and my goons showed up to pick me in a BMWx6. We exchanged pleasantries and looked around to see if they was any mungich on site. I even shouted WAKANYAMA AM HERE B!TCH bt no one responded. I saw some suspicious meno brown standing next to a taxi. I approached him with my goons in toe. Surrounded him and asked him “mzee, wewe ndo wakanyama?”

Meno brown said NO, ati mnataka taxi while shining his eyes…wanted to give him an RKO coz of my hate for mungix but i was held bck by cuzo.

Went home.
FFWD my goons who had tracked Wakameffis diggs tracked him to his house.

J-UNIT ELITE SQUAD: knock knockFungua hii mlango ghasia

Wakameffi: Kujeni baadaye mwenye nyumba hayuko

J-UNIT E.Sq: Utafungua ama tuingia kijeshi?

Wakameffi:
[ATTACH=full]59543[/ATTACH]

He opens door

Kidogo kidogo–J-unit E.Sq wakimbeba wakameffi
[ATTACH=full]59544[/ATTACH]

Along the way they meet mungikiress @Mrs4thletter

Mrs4th: mnapereka wapi mungiki mwenzangu

J-unit E.Sq: madam utawacha kutusumbua

Mrs4th: nyi ndo ile squad ya jay baby boy? kiko wapi.

out of nowhere jay baby tokelezeas and gives Mrs4th an RKO but it did nt connect well

Mrs4th: woi ma ngai
[ATTACH=full]59545[/ATTACH]

CLOSING STATEMENT: Wakanyama, listen buddy please nakuomba please we kutana leo UHURU park…come with your goons and i come with my goons…Call me on 0722…f*ck it check your inbox…tukutane 4pm…lets finish this once and for all…BRARE FWAKIN SIET… I DON PLAY MARAFAKA

63 Likes

Hehehe nitakuwa ref, sensei funga butchery ushughulikie hii nyangau once and for all

7 Likes

Wapi Mefficase!!

8 Likes

Hahah! This is Gold

9 Likes

[ATTACH=full]59546[/ATTACH]

6 Likes

I will be there with my Nikon to capture every RKO for future tbt :slight_smile:

7 Likes

:D:D:D:D As the village lawyer, it is my submission that the agreement was for you two to fight on 26th August! My client @Wakanyama did not agree to any variation to the said agreement. In view of the fact that my client showed up but you failed, the village is inclined to award him the title of the reigning village champion! If you want a re-match please make a formal application and upon acceptance of the same, the villagers shall be in a position to place new bets. Saa hii wazito wale walibet wakanyama atawin wanacelebrate!

28 Likes

:D:D:D

Laila wio neffa be freshydent

5 Likes

upussy. so after kumbeba @Wakanyama sasa tena akupigie simu? you are mixed up.

2 Likes

Sweetheart @Nananimpa hii war has been in the making for the last two months na ni last man standing, wacha Wakanyama akuje na mafia ya Dago na Burma na midget ikuje na midget wenzake tuone who will be left standing

2 Likes

:D:D:D This ish is really funny…

2 Likes

Hahahaha this is epic
THE VIRTUAL FIGHT OF THE CENTURY

3 Likes

midget diverted to mombasa i was with @Wakanyama …goon freaked out with his meffi case

3 Likes

So who’s the itaywa of this village?

1 Like

karibu @NJi-ra-ini,mtu apigwe sweep na kuoshwa. Hii village inanuka hooves.

2 Likes

:D:D

@Jirani, huyu ni mzee mgani @Wakanyama anataka kusaidia.Last time I checked you said you were straight!!.

Huyo sasa ni @Mrs4thletter ?

Ouch! Hii ni undercut…