President Uhuru and Deputy President Ruto meeting pupils

I will leave this here. Jubilee has been good to Primary school students. Almost all schools 28,000 have now been connected to electricity. The laptop project is currently being fulfilled across the country and depending on its success then it will expanded to more classes starting with Std 1-2-3.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cj-cQPqWUAEJdNF.jpg

11 Likes

These kind of leaders are given to us once every two thousand years. They sre God sent.
Unlike the Monkey trader, who are twenty bob a bucket.

14 Likes

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, am humbled by these two guys…awesome!

3 Likes

This is just awesome.

1 Like

…they are also visiting pupil’s parent houses (usungu)
Physically…
[ATTACH=full]42542[/ATTACH]
…and virtually
[ATTACH=full]42543[/ATTACH]

4 Likes

Jamaaa wa kiwaruu atajinyonga. These two guys really represent a generational change in Kenya, where power transitioned to those born around or after independence. There is no turning back, no way the old geezers testing our riot gear could ever return.

5 Likes

:D:D:D:D hii ni kali

3 Likes

Demystifying the presidency 1 step at a time.

2 Likes

Naona ktalk ni pro jubilee

Tyranny kila mahali.

6 Likes

Kabsa. For progress and optimism into the future.

1 Like

mganda muue na haki uumpe.
ata kaa unachukia mtu,akifanya kitu cha maana mpe pongezi.pety hatred will kill us.
learn to give credit where its due.

6 Likes

Change hiyo Nina kabla Ssebo aione.

You too are Jubilee and positive progress, sio fossil politics za wazimu mkuu

3 Likes

Democracy on Trial? :‘( :’(

KTalk is more anti-RAO than it is pro-Jubilee.

3 Likes

There are just some very active propagandists most probably on a payroll somewhere. Majority of humans are simply not redeemable. Days ago everyone here was crying foul over stealing. It is best to take advantage of people when you can. They are unreliable anyway.

Hapo sawa .

Alafu what is the administration doing to upgrade those schools in previously marginalised areas with no classes and understaffed?

This year 2016-2017 government is hiring 10,000 more teacher and i hope KNUT wouldn’t sabotage TSC from deploying them to N.Kenya and other marginalized areas. On school structures i’m not sure and i don’t guess. When i get the info i will share. Its only this year that government quadruped the funding to Free Primary Program after they noticed its budget hadn’t grown at the same pace as increase of students at schools.

3 Likes

Upus.

2 Likes