Premium boobs (video)

This what happens madem wakienda bash

I know the guy, tunamwita chairman

[ATTACH=full]359169[/ATTACH]

Yuck!

people here pretending to be holier than thou… fuckers wanafinywa na dry-spell

Silence is golden. He will soon learn the folly of speaking.

Thursday, April 13, 2021 – A Nairobi-based lawyer identified as Harrison Musyoka, has broken silence after a steamy video where he was seen getting mushy with a lady alleged to be his girlfriend leaked.
Speaking to a local site, Harrison put it clear that the lady in the video is not his girlfriend.

Musyoka said that he met the said lady at a birthday party that he had been invited by her friends.
“That’s the first day I met that lady. It was a dare by friends to do that,” he said.
He claimed that the video was leaked by one of the guests who attended the party.
“I have asked all the guests, among the 8 of them, who could have leaked that video and they have all denied.
https://kenyan-post.com/2021/04/nairobi-lawyer-harrison-musyoka-speaks-after-a-steamy-video-with-his-alleged-girlfriend-leaked-this-guy-has-crazy-mouth-skills/

@uwesmake has been unmasked as wealthy betamale mkamba from Mbooni in Makueni. He masquerades as a senior Bukusu Banker from Maitili- the hearland if the Bukusu greats- like Mwangale and Muliro.

@uwesmake aka Chairman utajitetea aje.

This is why I never people to take videos of me. Had this friend I was smashing who tried to take a video of us doing it. Stopped her immediately

:D:D:D:D sina maneno omwami