Premier league matches coming up this weekend!

Which betting sites do you use to stake? Nimejaribu ku register with 22bet but not successful

CODE

9lfp9r

Autojoin link: Fantasy Football Manager for Premier League (FPL)

Used to do betpawa that then became bet254, but now i found betvantage thats got better odds, and a pretty good multibet bonus. The sites a bit slow at times tho, so yea

am looking for badminton club to join in nairobi, somebody to invite me please

And now its at 3.71

[ATTACH=full]323912[/ATTACH]

Seems a lot of people are high on them. Maybe they think Newcastle United is useless. I don’t know.

Sasa chocha iko wapi l

[quote=“Unlimited, post:15, topic:234658”]

Chocha gani league si itaanza sato na pesa tutaweka starting with Arsenal single Bet kwani iko nini
[/QUOTE
Sasa chocha iko wapi look at the score sheet[/QUOTE]

Sai si uongee tuskie nilikuambia sisi huchambua ball so now tell me if I was right or wrong Arsenal will crush fulham

The house wins…Sooner or later

Sai umeanza mambo ya house I gamble as though am the house single betting n discipline is key

It settled at 4.20. By far the best value of the opening weekend. And a deserved 0-2 win for Newcastle. Which makes it 4 times out of 4 I’ve correctly picked out the value bet on this site so far.

Well done, you got that down alright!

Well done, you got that down alright!

Hello! I’m new member, focused on football betting, and I’m going to share with you some daily football tips. Let’s start! :slight_smile:

[SIZE=5]Brighton vs Chelsea[/SIZE]

Chelsea has been dominant in head to head matches of these two sides, as the Blues failed to win just once in their six clashes. We believe they are going to meet the expectations and deliver another victory.

[SIZE=5]Goals Market Prediction[/SIZE]

Their clashes at Amex Stadium have always been fascinating and efficient, and we don’t believe this one should be much different. Therefore, football fans should enjoy at least three goals in total.

Chelsea to win @1.60

Over 2.5 FT @ 1.80

Oh wacha chocha sijui slips ziko wapi niliwaambia betting needs discipline and a strategy and expect me to show you more examples hii ilikuwa tu example

what if I can tell you back in 1933 the league founders met and decided to hire some writers to improve ratings every detail from the free kick, corners, goals and to every stat and the earth is flat would you believe me ?

Oh post slips wacha chocha oh sijui Nini ndio hizi

Wale mnataka kula pesa ya bet na we si muoga semeni