Preaching to the Converted

Hehehehe …
Esther Passaris being shown how to put on a Condom … :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

…I’m sure she felt like showing the lady how it’s done.“haivalishwi hivo wewe, uliza veterans kama sisi tukuonyeshe”

5 Likes

@KuwaitBabe would be pissed off, she rolls it down with her lips

Watch And Learn GIF by Similarweb

1 Like

huyo mama in purple… her panties must be wet af :green_emoji: :green_emoji:

3 Likes

The wamamas are staring at the black dildo in awe and shock. Lazima Moja ya hizo ziko Kwa meza ilipotea hio siku

2 Likes

I come across this phenomenon very often in my “CSR” activities…

Women in wedlock for years , doing their “Wifely Duties” , but very bored and unsatisfied to the point that relationships become just a function
Like washing dirty dishes after a meal …

Then you walk in
Polite , Smiles , Gentle Touch , inquire about their concerns and feelings , listen to them , their fears , hopes , dreams …
A connection is made
Let them make the first Move …
( … Overt , conscious or sub-conscious …)
You progress very slowly at every step …
The anxiety , doubts and fears evaporate …
They start to feel more comfortable with you than their Husbands

You carefully channel and regulate that desire with Adult Guard rails to avoid fixation , carelessness or over-dependence …
You want to enhance and add value to their existence …not control , confuse or enslave them

Done and executed correctly , the result is a successful “Mke Wa Mtu” conversion …

And you enjoy the fruits of you “Labour” discreetly for as long as it is mutually satisfying…
:yum::sparkles:

fixt

Getting caught is something that happens to Juveniles…:rofl::joy:

They were not necessarily stolen by women. Don’t forget there are also plenty of men who enjoy having foreign objects inserted up their booties. A prime example is our very own @Benn_Dover who has a major crush on @MajorProphet.

Ya Allah!!! Ata Wewe…

Mtoto Akililia Wembe … :blush: :fire: