Prado Kufanyiwa Serious Facelift Pale Tanzania

1 Like

2 different cars

2 Likes

They used parts from a accident Prado 150. The only thing they did is paint.

1 Like

100% The same car. Chasis ya hizi gari ni absolutely the same. Only body pannels are shaped differently.

I did a thread here last year about Prado, Vigo & Hiace. They are similar cars with different body layouts.

CONVERTING PRADO 120 (2005)TO PRADO 150 (2021), BODY KIT MANENOS

3 Likes

Itauzwa hapa Kenya as “One owner, Japan import, never locally used.” :joy:

2 Likes

I see nothing extra ordinary…parts are easily available bora ukue na pesa…wabadilishe hadi engine alafu wapake gari rangi…prado owners do facelifts all the time

1 Like

Ukifanya hivo hapa kenya hutawai iendesha na amani. A 2005 prado was KAN and this new look demands KD something. DCI will forever be on your tail thinking you are a Mkora.

2 Likes

Easy job. Body kit comes complete in boxes. Right & Left Panels, Lights, Bonnet, Front/Rear bumpers. Dashboard pia ukitaka.

2 Likes

You have comprehension problems.

Driving a facelift car does not make sense to me at all. Hizo kit sio cheap.

Why don’t people just sell and upgrade to new model? J150 ni kama 3M

2 Likes

He will be required to always carry the paperwork and logbook for daily verification by officers and being towed to DCI headquaters every town he visits.

1 Like

Shida ni vile bado iko na ststems za kitambo, no android car play, heated seats, ambience lighting,

You can always add a android stereo. Why does one need heated seats in Kenya? We don’t really have any cold. I lived in a icecold country and had vehicles with heated seats. I only used them sometimes because they take a while to heat up. By that time, your cars blower heater is much better. Now heated steering wheel was really good. That one heats up in 1 minute. And it heats your body very nicely…

2 Likes

If your cars body is in bad shape, it only makes sense to do that m. Because in Kenya body restoration is crap.

Umesahau new shape