PPT - HIPHOP MELODRAMA ft EMINEM AND THE THE RED PILLZ

This thread is about hip hop and its true values this short vid below captures is perfectly…
[MEDIA=instagram]BdqYWFeHzFD[/MEDIA]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmJefsOErr0

[ATTACH=full]149674[/ATTACH] won’t lie swang has a killer beat but that falsetto…
[ATTACH=full]149677[/ATTACH]
you don wanna be drunk and screaming this shit…boys washawahi nipate kwa vida hadi mbuss anacheka…
So @Smith_ na @Jimit it has finarry been dropped the 2chainz verse we all wanted to hear…but bitter Em decided he is gonna add a new verse…
[MEDIA=reddit]path=%2Fr%2FEminem%2Fcomments%2F7oyquw%2F[/MEDIA]
[ATTACH=full]149688[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]149688[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]149688[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]149688[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]149688[/ATTACH]

Damn Em is really pissed…well niliwashow for Big Sean to out shine him was a shocker[ATTACH=full]149682[/ATTACH].some tracks have grown on me…like framed…in ya head…but still this the Em I want…
And oh @Jimit thank God i din waste my time with UGLY faggo…
[MEDIA=instagram]Bdqekt8h3-I[/MEDIA]
[ATTACH=full]149684[/ATTACH]
Waiting for the closet to break in 2018…

Eminem and his teen angst rap has been relegated to history. It was his best marketing angle but it’s been dead for a while.

We salute him and his 10 good verses (out of one million) that made him the best rapper alive.

He is out classing the old and new cats everytime…kwanza this is making every one happy…nothing makes his fans happy like an angry Em…His stans are ready…his verse on this remix…am still digesting…how can a white old man still have the essence of hiphop and we got black rappers doing falsettos …its embarrassing…
[ATTACH=full]149689[/ATTACH]
btw relapse + recovery are classic albums*and they are recent… mmlp2 was a slip…beats any rapper…apart from revival n mmlp2 he had the best discography out…perfect…every genre …every style done back to back

Music is business; this is the product that sells now! At the end of the day, this are all just stupid songs that are supposed to entertain you for 5 min tops, then you go back to real life and do real shit! Get a life dumb ass.

Chammillionaire aliambiwa na label yake atoe collabo na Justin Bieber, akasema wacha tu ikae. To date album haijawahi tolewa

You went on a thread and decided to spread you negative energy now tell how that ain the characteristics of someone without a life and worse you went ahead and posted the dumbest shit in the world…Why is it sold…cuz its ART -Dumb ass thought you where smart saying that shit but know every one will see your salty dumb ass tryna act like it even know shit…you must be some low level paid nigga…No one can be that stupid to say the obvious then shoot themselves in the foot in one post…Unbelievable but they say you cant fix stupid

Kuonegezea si niliwashow kuwa 2018 the receipts will start comming out… kuna mtu alinena juu ya Uzi vert na streams zake…
TM88 Claims He Was Never Paid for Work on ''XO Tour Llif3'' - XXL
Lil Uzi Vert's Earnings From 1.3 Billion Streams On "XO Tour Llif3" Are Depressingly Low | Your EDM
[ATTACH=full]149693[/ATTACH] Told yall …Streams hizo zote na sasa hata haku lipa producer

I wonder if blacks ever learnt their lessons from tribulations of NWA.
The best ways artists can make money is by touring and merchandising. Sales from cds and streams ni za labels tu

I think they have …someone like Big Krit walked from Def jam and made 4eva is a long time as an independent act like kina macklemore and mack miller who been on that from the get go…and he is happy cuz every single dollar is coming back to him …and people like J.Cole and Pusha T have pushed themselves to the executive rooms of their respective labels…TDE ndo na hope hai abuse maboyz but they behave like a very respectable unit cuz someone like Jay Rock hasn’t been pressured to release an album they feeding him from features alone…i think even rob stone called it quits and went to start his own label…thats the trend…especially since they all can learn from the way birdman did weezy till to date hajalipwa…

Cash Money hata producers hawakulipwa

From the bird’s mouth…
[MEDIA=twitter]866686979685183490[/MEDIA]

Link to the full video of Birdman, please…

sort you when i get to the crib

Wacha nifike mahali kuna speakers