Power 8 workout

Started this routine yesterday, and i struggled through it. I guess it’s a matter of adjusting my weights appropriately, but hey.

Power 8 combines a 5x5 protocol with a brutally effective 8x8 exercise. This system is perfect for the intermediate lifter who wants to continue to maximize gains.

[SIZE=6]Workout Description[/SIZE]
Power 8 is a muscle building workout system that attacks major muscle groups in 3 different ways:
[ul]
[li]Power - Each major muscle group is first hit with a ramping 5x5; the same style of 5x5 made famous by classic bodybuilder Reg Park.[/li][li]8x8 - Following the power sets, major muscle groups are then taxed using an 8x8 protocol. Rest between each of these sets is kept to 60 seconds maximum.[/li][li]Isolation - Major muscle groups are “finished off” using an isolation exercise that focuses on a strict rep cadence.[/li][/ul]
Smaller muscle group are worked in a similar manner, but do not contain power movements. In addition, instead of performing an 8x8, you will target minor muscle groups with a 6x8 before finishing them off with an isolation movement.
[ul]
[li]6x8 - Minor muscle groups are first targeted with an 6x8 protocol (6 sets x 8 reps). Rest between each of these sets is kept to 60 seconds maximum.[/li][li]Isolation - Minor muscle groups are “finished off” using an isolation exercise that focuses on a strict rep cadence.[/li][/ul]
[ATTACH=full]393512[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]393513[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]393514[/ATTACH]

Burpies ndio noma