Postwall amesema a degree is a must

:D:D:D:D:D… Insanity galore, post wall chieth takataka ghaseeeer!!!

If I was in my 40’s I’d apply, just for shit and giggles. I’d then smash and pass. Fùck her really rough and block her.

Kalenjin and Kisii are domineering and regularly cheat on their wives, while Kikuyu men are stingy.

Her best bet would be to become @FieldMarshal CouchP 's concubine/gacungwa. An old middle class man is her ideal choice. That man is rich enough to support her partially but not rich and young enough to date pre-wall soft meat on the regular. That guy in his 60s or 70s will also not have high standards with regard to beauty juu pia yeye ni mzee. Basically, akienda mugithi atapata hao wazee who would be her ideal match. Unfortunately, she thinks she can do better but she is highly mistaken.

Yes,the required degree to put up with such ridiculous mediocrity.

Trust me you wouldn’t. Unless you’re down horrendous.

In short anataka mbaruhya or a kasee kama @Some Say . How else do you explain yeye kutaka 5’4 midget simps? @poyoloko kenye imemtoa hapo other than degree ni number of children. Kunguru inataka max of 2 na yeye ako na 11

Delusion huwa haiishi kwa hii gender!

[QUOTE=“Azor Ahai, post: 4119873, member: 51535”]
A woman in her 40s with 2 kids is not on the same level as a man in his 40s with 2 kids. If she thinks that she will be appealing to a financially stable guy in his 40s with kids, she is highly mistaken. The worst that guy can do is marry a 25 year old with one kid, not a 40 year old with two kids. Only a broke man with children will take a 40-something old woman with two kids because he has nothing to lose.

A man in his forties is busy saving and investing for retirement and for his own kid’s college tuition. The last thing he thinks of is saddling himself up with a woman’s baggage.
[/QUOTEelusional…[/QUOTE]

She’s delusional and so are most women…High value men go for high value women plain and simple…Ata high value man wakumdinya na kuigia karura hawezi pata pia ju ata looks pia hana.

99.99% of men in Kenya cannot afford to raise a bastard without impacting their lifestyles negatively. You will be surprised how many men raise bastards in this city and they don’t even have a car or they live in shitty apartments.

90% ya kaos wana fit hapo kwa 5’4 - 5’8.

Nimeachia hapo kwa mature christian gal in her early 40’s… wacha nikachekee na huko kando kidogo

Analysis on point

Hehe, bwana ya Ile airwaves land whale Linda Nyangweso ni jang’oo. As if marrying a land whale is not beta male enough, bitch shitted on his masculinity by coming out as bisexual. Hio simp najua imekaliwa proper.
Iko kassin yako mwingine ameoa Amber Ray hadi amepea mimba na imewekwa billboards. Wewe kombamwiko huwa delusional sana.
Years back there was a foolish luo who was seeing Joy Doreen Bira hadi akamshika Masidis with her name. After wakosane he really tried to repossess the machine.
Now tell me a luhya who pulls such irrelevant stunts. More than one instance can’t be classified stereotype.

For every one jaluo simp, there are 50 luhya counterparts. Ona msee kama Ababu Namwamba. His first order of business after being sworn in was to create a parastatal specifically ndio aingie kwa kuma ya Aziad mtingisha kiuno.
Wet-Angular just had to front “Dr” Nakhumicha.

Hao wana saidia mtu wao on the basis of affirmative action. Lakini juu wewe akili deeply entrenched in pussy, all you see is sieks.

:D:D:D:D

Shenzi… wewe nawe ulidinyiwa na mluhya get over it kila saa waluhya waluhya shenzi…beta males wako in every tribe …borrow a leaf from the lady above and do some self work to heal past hurts and adverse kukuliwa experiences by a luhya

Huyu msee kuna mluhya alimkulia the persistent hate on Luhyas isn’t normal…he should get over it… these lamentations are too much

Those are her baby daddies’ tribes. Hataki her new catch wakutane uko Cheptongei Trading Center wafyekane mapanga.