Pope Francis to visit warring Congo

Figsed.

All I know is the Pope plays a significant role in the end times. He might be the false prophet, the second beast referred to in Revelations 13:11, and if not, he is something. We are witnessing a degenerate at work.

if you get an opportunity to meet the bishop of rome ask him if he wants to here this joke
you:“Knock Knock!”
him:“who’s there ?”
you:“number 201”

He recently declared that gay marriages are not sinful

The popacy (the beast out of the sea as explained in revelations 13 : 1-8) will oversee the amalgamation of all religions in the world including the pagan religions to make a one world religion,
the second beast out of the earth of revelations 13 : 11-17 will be a world super power probably the US that will create an image of the first beast and make the whole world worship the image. ie the second beast will be the political and military power that will support the first beast and give it all its power

I found this guy suspicious since day 1

Makes sense

He is an agent of Lucifer

He never mentioned “marriage” and he did say “it is a sin”. What he said is that “it is not crime”.

You’re misquoting his statement to drive your personal prejudices.

[ATTACH=full]493043[/ATTACH]

Pope misquoted - Sex & Relationships - Kenya Talk

Why are you gày?

You’re either dishonest or slow of understanding, otherwise why would claim the Pope said something he never did?

IDK if I’m alone but I hated all the moments when I saw some amputees kneeling before that pigment -deficient white geezer just so that he could lay a hand in them.

Izzorait thou.