Pool party usiku

[ATTACH=full]103879[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]103881[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]103882[/ATTACH] There comes a time when you just let go and join your mboiz on a random debauchery trip. Tonight is such a night mbirioneas. Instead of sleeping na kulinda boma nimeamua nijinongoe mfupa kiasi na tu university girls from MKUmombasa. A few shots of JW and they are already toooo willing. All morals thrown through the window, some heavy petting and pasa pasa. Wazito hii game nilikua nimemiss, but at times a man got to do what a man got to do. I have an early morning kesho but I kinda don’t give an ef. Kula vifaranga then niende home. I can see one of my mboiz already catching strokes with one of the ladies, I pity their parents. Sasa wanalipa fee ya parallel programm na vile watoto wao wanafikiria na kuma. Ps Admin, I reserve the rights to all these pics

12 Likes

o_O

[ATTACH=full]103883[/ATTACH]

You did a similar reply on a previous post, are you retarded or trying out the emojis

Reta mbisha wakiwa in various states of undress - the ladies of course

That’s why my daughter shall study in strathmore even if she gets all A’s.

6 Likes

Im tempted to but I think it mightbe used against me in the future. Wote hawakuwa na swimming costume, the men gave them their vests to swim in , kama wamevaa panties

Meza Johnnie walker, kamua maraya polepole, pesa ni yako, wachana na mimi jamaa…

3 Likes

The situation is replicated across all institutions of higher learning. Just talk to your daughter ajue what to expect and how to avoid

8 Likes

Rafiki, the best blowjobs I’ve ever gotten were from A students. Mfundishe mambo ya maisha.

7 Likes

afisa strath is not a bubble… so long as wanaishi nje kwa hostel na birrionairs have man-caves they are all game. Having and raising a daughter is a daunting task in this era

4 Likes

Hii no umalaya.

1 Like

Hahaha more pictures priss!

1 Like

I can’t be proud to be associated with kids na huku inje kuna willing mamas,vile unatendea mzazi mwenzako utatendewa hivio tu,kwanza wako tutamona kwa telegram @paparazzi ,jibambe lakini utalipia siku moja.

4 Likes

Hii ni upuss reply. Mtoto umleavyo…

4 Likes

Hawa si watoto… Anyone in campus is mature enough to be harvested… I know you are used to mama changaa wacha watu wajipambe

2 Likes

It does no harm to party…

1 Like

I’m not proud, but mtoto akona ID is game.

1 Like

Jealous people proverb.

7 Likes

:D:D:D:D

we cannot just haphazardly agree ati hizo vodole soft ni zako ama ulikamua hizo brookside jana au juzi usiku,ama after tot mbili za JW kitunguu ikanuka,no,it does not go down that way,nope…[ATTACH=full]103937[/ATTACH]

9 Likes