Poll: Have you been vaccinated against COVID?

Haven’t but I always said if Govt mandates then I will take the vaccine. I’m planning on taking the shot

Luwere

After 10th booster shot, the likes of Fauci will still claim that you need 2 extra more to curb 7 killer Covid strains. Mind you, containment measures will still be in place. Aluta Continua!

Are

Are we guinea pigs?

Ndiyo maana ulijoin MGTOW

Booster shot ndio gani? I’m not having any more experiments on my body.

:D:D:D Hizo ndo vitu nimekataa. Sijui 1st dose, mara 2nd dose, saa hii naskia sijui booster shot. Next itakua nini tena. Na hizo zote zinaingia kwa mwili ya mtu. Wakae nayo.

ongeza 4TH option: NEVER!!!

shida ni moja, ukitaka kutravel kuna countries it’s a must

I will be attending some training in the US in March 2022 so had to get vaccinated coz you can’t get a visa without vaccination.

https://www.science.org/content/article/having-sars-cov-2-once-confers-much-greater-immunity-vaccine-vaccination-remains-vital

[ul]
[li]SCIENCEINSIDER[/li][li]HEALTH[/li][/ul]
[SIZE=7]Having SARS-CoV-2 once confers much greater immunity than a vaccine—but vaccination remains vital[/SIZE]
[SIZE=6]Israelis who had an infection were more protected against the Delta coronavirus variant than those who had an already highly effective COVID-19 vaccine[/SIZE]

The natural immune protection that develops after a SARS-CoV-2 infection offers considerably more of a shield against the Delta variant of the pandemic coronavirus than two doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, according to a large Israeli study that some scientists wish came with a “Don’t try this at home” label. The newly released data show people who once had a SARS-CoV-2 infection were much less likely than never-infected, vaccinated people to get Delta, develop symptoms from it, or become hospitalized with serious COVID-19.

[MEDIA=twitter]1467498587437379585[/MEDIA]

Omicron could be the cure. If it is, I say ikuje faster, tuichangamkie, tuipate, tukuwe immune tuendelee na maisha yetu.

Europeans and americans and compliant africans can continue living in fear as they wish. They can turn hizo vaccines hata zikuwe daily doses for themselves if they so want.

You should have started with a poll asking whether the injection is actually a vaccine or not.

You poll lacks moral grounding.

wewe ni mjinga si uanzishe yako basi …ama ata hujui kuunda poll

Wewe ndio fala mwenda…

We know you hawk quackxines on this street.

Si uende gikombaa

Quackxines…:D:D:D:D

Tengeneza poll. Bloody symbiote of a man