POLL: Did Uhuru's Absence in the Debate change your vote.

Take the poll. Who is your preferred candidate for president on 8/8/2017.

1 Like

13 days to babuon forced political retirement.

70%+1 vote win

RWNEBP

2 Likes

Kimeibiwo!:D:D

2 Likes

Wacha muone coldpilsner akikam na undecided votes zake

1 Like

Is he still here?

UOTP

Today he has debated as a mature leader. Give the ***** his due

1 Like

never ever, RWNEBP

He swayed me, why lie. He did pretty well.

1 Like

Not showing up was somewhat arrogant of him. It’s a display of humility to allow the nation to interrogate you in a sort of way. Makes people feel you can be held accountable, a true servant leader. I like Pres. Uhuru but he has poor advisors!

Yes from Babuon to Aukot

1 Like

He was mature in this debate but he said very little that I resonated with. He still doesn’t take resposibility for things he has done wrong and the bloodshed he caused in 2007. He still hides behind “Kenyans” and their “democratic right” to do whatever they want including violent protests.

4 Likes

He did well, he has also accepted that he will accept the results, but on the condition,the election must be free and fair. Give credit where it’s due

1 Like

When Donald Trump said on the campaign trail what he will do if elected president, people thought he was joking. When he got in the WH, he started implementing his promises starting with entry bans for Muslims from specific nations. Everyone started acting surprised, yet that’s what he promised. Now, Uhuru Kenyatta said he is not attending the debate, why are you all acting surprised he didn’t? It’s time we started taking people at their word.

4 Likes

He has said that it will only be peaceful if its won fairly. if its not am wondering who will fight who?

2 Likes

And does he own ‘freeandfareodometre’?

By Wednesday mtakuwa mkiulizana, ‘what debate?’

1 Like

When Donald Trump said on the campaign trail what he will do if elected president, people thought he was joking. When he got in the WH, he started implementing his promises starting with entry bans for Muslims from specific nations. Everyone started acting surprised, yet that’s what he promised. Now, Uhuru Kenyatta said he is not attending the debate, why are you all acting surprised he didn’t? It’s time we started taking people at their word.

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]114477[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

I was earlier on informed that the president declined the invitation well in time.

3 Likes