Police Leaving Oscar Sudi Home-Kenya shithole?

Hadi White cruosers…hmmh…isokey.

For this action by Uhuru I’m totally behind it. The incitement that the likes of Sudi have started sowing is dangerous.

How Kenyans have such a short memory of 2007/08 PEV. It started with this kind of incitement, especially by politicians and then trickled online to forums like Mashada that was eventually shut down because of it.

The rest as we know it is history. We are not too far removed from it.

But why do Kales think the Presidency is a birthright? They had it for 24 years and didn’t do jack. Upuss.

Oscar actually stated that all communities are welcome in Eldoret. There was no incitement in any of the clips I watched.

Hii yote ungeandika kwa handle moja

Hii shida yote imeanzia Uhuru. If anything happens, Uhuru is to be blamed. Why does he allow the likes of Murathe, Tuju, Tobiko and others to openly insult and demean the DP, and in return expect DP’s lieutenants to play cool. You can’t subject someone to abnormal conditions and expect them to behave normally
Kuna watu wengine Kama Ngujiri wambugu wa nyeri who are far worse inciters than Oscar Sudi, lakini juu ni wa kieleweke, hawaguzwi.

But why do the politicians do it? Kwasababu the citizens and media gives them an audience.

Look at that crowd in Kisii. On a Thursday, with Corona. Shouldn’t people be working or at least trying to earn a living instead of giving these useless politicians an audience?

Politicians who steal your taxes and they keep doing it with reckless abandon because they know they have an audience.

I have never in my life attended a political rally. All I do is vote. Don’t have time to go listen to politicians in person. Upuss.

Bado hajaonekana

Kama alisema haogopi serikali anapotea nini. Just shows that anajua alikuwa anachokozana. And the dimwitted politicians and clueless voters supporting him hawaoni hivyo, idiots might instigate a civil war wakiendelea na hii upuzi. Kama alijua anasema ukweli si angeitikia kushikwa ajitetee kila mtu akiona.

2007/2008 was caused by land theft after independence and the stealing of elections. the politicians just took advantage of the issues and they will again and again until the day we will sort them out

Kenya si ya mama [SIZE=1]we[/SIZE][SIZE=5]n[/SIZE]gin[SIZE=1]e[/SIZE].

The era of dark ages is here with us. Embrace it. We have not had an opposition leader for a long time. He sold out. Now it looks like we will not have any vocal noisemakers 2022. Sisi kwisha. For real.
Why did Uhuru not have Joho arrested a few years ago?

nini analia ? si yeye ni shujaa ? anarusha rusha mdomo hapa anaona kama ile mshale ameficha bedroom itamsiadia…tunataka kuona ushujaa sasa

I know fools would not fathom, but that brigade shows how important the president is, not vice versa! Gerrit?

Thieves are thieves. They steal from all of us as Kenyans who pay taxes.

This Barasa seems the latest case of a populist vain actor.
The issue of buying cellmates mattresses or paying for their fine is neither here nor there…
it’s beside the point…a populist venture as opposed to a humanitarian act

Sudi on Monday, September 14 splashed close to Ksh. 300,000 on remandees and cellmates in Nakuru Police Station.
Sudi spent over Ksh. 265,000 paying for the remandees fines and bails after they were unable to raise money to cater for the charges and also bought cellmates mattresses and jackets.
Speaking to Kenyans.co.ke, Kimilili MP Didmus Barasa revealed details of Sudi’s kind act to his cellmates and remandees in the police station.
"The people he met there became his family, some of them were being detained because they failed to pay very small fines which is sad.
“He bought for them 30 mattresses and jackets to beat the cold, he spent over Ksh. 265,000 for eight remandees in paying bail for them, it sounds like little money but it really made a big difference,” he explained.

[ATTACH=full]324335[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]324336[/ATTACH]

Barasa added that with the cells being small in size some of the mattresses were put in stores to be used in the future by remandees.
Courts where the prosecution filed an application to detain him for 14 days after he was accused of hate speech and incitement.
Nakuru Chief Magistrate Josephat Kalo will rule on the prosecution’s application on Wednesday, September 16 meaning that the MP will spend two more nights in the cell.
Barasa noted that Sudi was a very close personal friend and accommodated him in his house as police raided his home on Friday, September 11.
"Some of them were charged with very flimsy allegations which would have been sorted out by the chief, it appears that police do not know their roles properly.
“Arresting someone who is loitering in town at night, I mean those are people who you engage and if they have sufficient reason you can release them,” he added.