Police arrested this guy.. They believe he is the man captured on CCTV booking an Airbnb where he butchered a lady

1 Like

https://x.com/Kenyans/status/1747288053272514625?s=20

I will lend the DCI my heavy duty pliers from my toolkit …
Huyu OGGA afinywe kabisa …
He needs to tell us about ALL his accomplices … :rage:

3 Likes

Looks shorter and more masculine than the criminal. my 2cets

2 Likes

doesnt look like him. ubaya ya video footage is that that nigga was in glasses and a cap. kufind out his real face is going to be hard.

1 Like

We need to do mob justice on a few ogas, waanze kujitoa mosmos.

3 Likes

why do people believe its a nigerian? huyo msee anaeza kuwa hata ni mkenya.

5 Likes

Unasahau walishika a Nigerian linked to the murder trying to flee amefinywa aka identify the mzungu caught up there
There are so many mzungu in Kenya why did it have to be exactly him

2 Likes

if ameshikwa well and good wacha sasa alipie kenye alifanya

He looks shorter than the CCTV cat but clearly this is an Arab . Nilijua tu only an Arab or Somali could pull that stunt.

2 Likes

Why are you so bitter with him, yet the womans he dealt with wouldn’t look at you twice even if you showed up at her door step with a bag full of money

1 Like

Hata Mimi naona huyu hafanani na hio mbwa ya CCTV , hio mbwa haikuwa muscular

1 Like

Ghasiaa ni fala. Inge flee through the borders. Pale JKIA ni noma sana. Upstairs kuna all kinds of intelligence agencies operating there and monitoring shit. Kuanzia NIS, CIA, FBI, Mossad, MI6. all em’ ma’fuckers have agents stationed there. Na wako na the latest softwares developed, in facial recognition technology. Uko ugwes pita aisee …

1 Like

Huyo jamaa hajashikwa, hii ni vako tu kama zile za rais mlaghai. Mujamaa amedunga digaga na amedunga cap watamjua aje. Nikama kusema walishika jambas alikuwa amevalia balaclava ati they were able to recognize his face.

Kenya mazeh!!! Till when.