Pictures of Hunter Biden akikula pre-wall soft meat leak . We are talking about 15 year olds

Youre clearly not getting any young pussy in your life. By being filthy he means teenagers don’t even bathe before they get in bed for sex. They are willing to romp anywhere anytime without considering hygiene matters.

Hunter leads a very pathetic life despite having loads of money

Wanavila kwa chumvi

Yeah, I don’t mind that. i’d rather a nubile sweaty body than a perfumed kikuyu momo.

wueh… lots of lives ruined…

Trump will arrest the Biden crime family funded by China and Ukraine and clear out warmongers like Nuland

All hail Hunter Biden

Manze you are asking for Siberia.
I assume you are twenty five

Mnaambiana nini na mtoto?
25/2= 12.5+7/8/9=19,20,21
And even this is a stretch juu this child will mistake your charm for “love”.Instead it is incompetence.
I am in my mid twenties and I am still learning men.Your advantage over her ni huyo hana experience.she has nothing to compare you to thus she cannot vet your competence.

How predatory.

Once again,what the fuck are you doing?!?!

predatory sex is the best. You get to fuck the teens and the associated taboo. I can’t wait to get to Kilifi or wherever teenie hoes are high supply.

How exactly do we mature faster than men?

You are chaotic but we get what we deserve

You wonder why he couldn’t do it for four years akiwa orezo

He had a hard job to do, and he did it well. Best global economy the world had ever had in decades. All while fighting off witch hunts like the russia collusion hoax, it was necessary to pick battles and prioritize