Phrases you should avoid listening too from a lady you just want to hit and disappear this holiday time...

1. My baby will be joining school in January…
  2. I want to move out to a bigger space…
  3. I am a foodie… But doesn’t know how to cook.
  4. Napenda Savannah, Black Ice etc sana…
  5. Baby daddy wangu hua an idiot…
  6. I love you babe…
  7. Sina hata shopping kwa hao…
  8. Can i spend like a week at your place…
  9. You are so nice and caring… (technically calling you a “Kinuthia”)

Umefii

okoka that’s the only remedy

Why not tag along, hit it and renegotiate the terms for you hanging out, like.

1. Get to know where the kiddo is going to school and give some general advice.

2. I’m also planning on bigger space

3. Respondby saying cooking is one of your favorite hobbies, followed by i boil and microwave alot.

4. Men will always be men.

5. Kama unalipa ksh150, why not do shopping for the same amount

And so on. The humble and the meek will destroy lots of pussy. Kuma haitaki ujuanji, kuwa mpole ne utabarikiwa.

Ongeza.

1.i usually cook with meko.
2.simu yangu ni ya mkopa…inafaa nilipe 150 kesho.

Run very fast…

:smiley: expert advice… Weeeh yenyewe

… Hio ya simu ya mkopa i have experienced before… Hahaha

Hahaha kuna number kadhaa hapo umepata from real experience i can confirm…kataa hiyo

Mind yangu only thinks about sex whenever am with a Lanye and I always say yes. But ones am out of there, I don’t know what I said yes to and I don’t remember what you were asking me.

If there is any form of a contract that is agreed upon during sex should be considered as acting under duress because most of the time, out minds are not there and ladies like to take advantage because we are vulnerable during that period of time

Hahaha you can say that again…

Hapo kwa 5,7,8, simu ya Mkopa, meko, nywele, Mtoto, sasa nisipokuambia nitaambia nani, nisave na 3k, 5k Niko na shida fulani… Mnyama has been a repeat victim.

hio ya number 1 nilipata some time back, ati nimebakisha tu 1k itoshe fees… told her tu come over nikakula mali from 11am till 3pm… that was 1k plus transport well spent