Photographers

I have never been satisfied with smart phone cameras and videos.I am tired of the Samsung and Iphone camera upgrades,then when you buy the phone at a high price the camera does not cut it and the next year,a better one comes out,for pro photographers which is the best for 1.Capturing beautiful moments,
2.Recording videos that are clear HD similar to vlog videos.
I am willing to spend upto 75k

Have looked at some ranges for Canon and Nikon,was impressed by Nikon D5600 and D7600,which other cameras of these range of price are better/as good.

Ongeza tupesa ununue Panasonic gh4 (A Thousand two hundred dorras) Buy a lens converter which will allow you to use canon lenses(they are many and cheap-ish).

It allows for 4k video and hd videos in slo-mo.

The dynamic range(ability to see the difference between lightand dark areas) in this camera is good for it’s price. It also has good low light capabilities meaning you can shoot at night/indoors without the need for extra lighting.

If you can spend extra, buy a Sony a7s 2 or a7r 2.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

if its mostly for personal use, capturing beautiful moments and recording hd videos, you can not go wrong with the mid range canon or nikon, even the entry level d3300 should do fine for light work, nasikia d3400 iko, but have not tried it out.
I personally use a mirrorless sony a3000, and it serves me ok, for online product shots and the occasional description video, my advice if you are starting out especially on the dslr get an entry level one, it will most likely come with the 18-55 lens, use that and upgrade the lens when the need arises when you outgrow that you will be better placed to get a more professional camera body and you can still continue using those lens.

2 Likes

Canon Mark4 . bei hutawezana kama wee ni peasant. 250k.

1 Like

Any mirrorless camera will be the perfect upgrade. Achana na hizo DSLR and wharrever

1 Like

Canon EOS 700D

1 Like

Cannon EOS 700D is a great option and within your budget. Been using it for a while and it’s perfect. Check it here http://c.jumia.io/?a=38086&c=9&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3D&ckmrdr=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.jumia.co.ke%2Fcanon-eos-700d-18mp-3-lcd-10x-optical-zoom-digital-slr-camera-black-39094.html&s1=k&utm_source=cake&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_campaign=38086&utm_term=k

1 Like

-Nikon isnt good with the video control features. I find their menus a confusing. Checkout youtube vlogs, most use canon.
-Canon lenses are cheaper, Lenses are very important thats why good ones are expensive. stock 18-55mm gets limiting fast, you will need long range and fast big aperture lenses (f1.8 to f2.8) to shoot in low light and get nice bokee (background blur)
-Canon has better colour (preference varies among people but generally, canon has more ‘joyful/warm’ tone
-Nikon has better Dynamic range - You can change exposures with less noise in raw later.
-Mirrorless sound good on paper but where will you buy their lenses?

so canon 700d is a good choice as it has flip screen, 80d and 800d have the newer better sensors if you can get them around

1 Like