Photographers and models..

This afternoon while I was busy doing some nature shots to calm my nerves before a make-or-break pitch next week, I happened to spot a shoot in progress. A tall lanky model with legs that seemed to go on and on was being snapped. And the lighting just made the best silhouette of her curves and thigh gap. I couldn’t help but get excited and turned on at the same time. The guy who was doing the shoot seemed quite calm about the whole thing. She was following his every command even lifting her dress up to reveal the high thigh. Got me wondering, isn’t this the IT career if you want to bang some quality model type lasses? Kwanza with their low self esteems. Anyway, picha hizi hapa…

[ATTACH=full]156472[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]156473[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]156474[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]156475[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]156476[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]156477[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]156478[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]156472[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]156473[/ATTACH]

The darker the berry the sweeter the juice.
The Bigger the Thigh gap the Wider the nyap!

• Tupac Shakur 2018

Hao tudem shida mko combi na wasee wengi sana. They’re too cheap

There’s also gynaecology…

Was I misled you were purportedly gay?

Yes. I’m a certified LESBIAN. I have a lick-her license and I’m a cunninliguist too. Got a ripe niece by any chance?

Photography is my next frontier. These long legs are there for the parting.

Real men have impregnated her. Let’s mkia nirarue kama blouse ama pandie!

What’s that? An 85 prime? This would have worked much better in a studio settings. Your highlights are overblown and you have done this curvy creature an injustice. Posing is off too.

Kwani you also took your own shots au the other photographer alikupea ozil

I zoomed in on them from across the ground. Thats what an 83X zoom camera does for you.

You are a ferkin lesbian. Lets drink to that shall we?.
Upon all pressing matters, this one seems to take all weight, Not.

If you didn’t get the pun in that, then just shove your dufus self. Ferkin turd.

Attach pictures vizuri. Ferking asshole

Ferkin piece of shit.
Cant even attatch photos right

Your mama was in the process of imparting those skills upon me until I gave her the look and she decided to be a ‘head’ mistress.

Ferking assholes is your specialty…mie jicho tu.

Sande sana kwa sketch ya silhouette

Sorry. i respect parents am not going to insult yours.
Your welcome

Just curious…which mrembo did you end up choosing out of the 7? The mdawida? Remember your goal was settle down by this year…