Pheeew!!!!

Hii ya 10k forms missing I think nimesema mara ka kumi nasikia na wewe tu. Nowhere have I seen anyone mentioning this fact. Please direct us to where this information is. Thanks.

2 Likes

Nasa going to court kikikiii is literally just gonna be an ā€œOpen and Shut caseā€!

I was watching these former IEBC comissioners during an interview on NTV, they said that IEBC can/is allowed to announce results if the remaining votes will not make a significant difference to the results as announced. Like at the time of announcement, only 300 or so polling stations were remaining, collectively the votes there could not make a significant difference to the results at that moment so they could safely release the results. But Anyway, wacha tuone what court will say. I saw that IEBC posted today that all forms are available on the public portal.

The presidential elections announced at constituency level are final. Ie IEBC PRESIDENTIAL RETURNING OFFICER WAFULA CHEBUKATI ANNOUNCE THE WINNER BASED ON FORM 34B and not 34A. Form 34A were to be collated and verified at constituency level.

2 Likes

The rejection of violence by Nyongā€™o,Sonko and Joho threw in a big spanner in the plans to cause unrestā€¦

1 Like

They NEVER see thisā€¦Please play along powerful strangers are in the Building!!!

You seem not to understand. The court of appeal said that the true locus of free and fair election is the polling station. You cannot create 34Bs from the air and declare a winner

[ATTACH=full]119920[/ATTACH]

1 Like

In Bomas they needed only 290 forms the 34b or 34c i guess

Heā€™s skirting that issue of 10k forms missing. In this case it is important to be specific. Donā€™t be like muriith

What i know is that 290 34B forms were to be received in bomas.34C cant tell how it was coming about

There is a letter chiloba did to NASAā€¦cant trace it on the webā€¦it says iebc dont have themā€¦will upload when i find it

I hope that letter is dated after Uhuru was declared winner because I think I had seen something similar. It was in response to NASA first letter if Iā€™m not wrong which was way before final tally.

Before, After and in between does not matter.Fact is the forms cant be traced

do the 10k have errors?

Dude you donā€™t know how to express yourself. Here is a section of the letter. Read it carefully. Premature is the key word. I donā€™t see any mention of 10,000. Again get your facts right.

[ATTACH=full]119930[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]119935[/ATTACH]

It is not legibleā€¦ looks like different from the one I posted. If you get a clearer copy please upload.

@kah tony you are killing muchunu with facts. Come sroooowry :D:D:D