Pfizer vaccine

Hehehe, CNN is the real deal according to you, right?

The dog that nods it’s head without questioning authority, - believing everything the main stream media throw’s at you is idiotic

Lool!! The last thing I need is someone trying to explain to me the basics of science unless it is a fellow scientist.
You on the other hand subscribe to the conspiracy nonsense that has been proven false over and over again but you keep bringing it to the forefront when it was already proven false.
Again, show us the millions dead from the vaccine.51. 2 percent of the planet has gotten 1 dose. 40 percent of the planet has gotten the full dose.
Where are the millions dead?? I want to see the mass graves of Europeans, Americans, Chinese, Brazilians, Israelis, Bhutanese, Seychellois and Emiratis please.

First of all WHERE IS THE PANDEMIC? Where is the prove of it’s existence? Don’t give me the fake death statistics. Where is the scientific prove that there is a contagious apocalyptic virus? Has the virus been isolated and proven to cause disease? Where are the people dropping dead in the streets? What’s is immunity? Why would I inject myself with useless chemicals for a nonexistent contagion?

Huyo wariahe anakuwaga na kasoro mingi sana.

In a few months time he will be back here with the same news only this time he will be against fetal cell lines.

Ukimkumbusha vile alisema kwa hii thread atakasirika vibaya sana.

Its a scam !

Ignore fools. Haikosi huyu ni mmoja wa wale walikimbilia huduma namba after wameshtuliwa kidogo. Puppets everywhere.

Oh, brother! :rolleyes:

Are you sure with your data, ama wewe pia una copy from the mainstream meedia?

Be realistic, if we decide to open for you graves, will you sustain the research?

I gather wewe ni mtu ya cnn. To you if it is not on cnn then it did not happen.

As @SonOfTheSoil answers your question, wewe pia answer this observation from your cnn: Where are the millions dead?? I want to see the mass graves of E̶u̶r̶o̶p̶e̶a̶n̶s̶,̶ ̶A̶m̶e̶r̶i̶c̶a̶n̶s̶,̶ ̶C̶h̶i̶n̶e̶s̶e̶,̶ ̶B̶r̶a̶z̶i̶l̶i̶a̶n̶s̶,̶ ̶I̶s̶r̶a̶e̶l̶i̶s̶,̶ ̶B̶h̶u̶t̶a̶n̶e̶s̶e̶,̶ ̶S̶e̶y̶c̶h̶e̶l̶l̶o̶i̶s̶ ̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶E̶m̶i̶r̶a̶t̶i̶s̶ low vaxed Africans please

[SIZE=6]Vaccine inequity and hesitancy has made … - edition.cnn.com[/SIZE]
https://edition.cnn.com/2021/11/28/world/omicron-coronavirus-variant-vaccine-inequity-intl-cmd/index.html
28 Nov 2021According to the World Health Organization (WHO), only 7.5% of people in low-income countries have received at least one dose of the coronavirus vaccine. Across the eight countries most affected

No way the source of the virus can be solution to it via vaccine. Hizi destabilizing global scenes are meant to trigger panic and chaos to enable us become subservient to dictates of elites.