PETROCURRENCY: The Petrodollar war. First Iraq, then Libya now Iran&Venezuela

The term petrodollar warfare refers to the alleged motivation of US military offensives as preserving by force the status of the United States dollar as the world’s dominant reserve currency and as the currency in which oil is priced.

You need dollars to buy oil. This creates demand for dollars and not Yen or rubles, giving a tremendous advantage to the country that prints dollars at no cost.

Crude oil is the most traded commodity in the world; every country needs it. The petrodollar system requires every country to have U.S. dollars on hand to buy oil. It keeps demand for the U.S. dollar as high as it was when the dollar was the only currency that could buy gold. If a country needs oil, it will have to manufacture and export a tangible good of value, like a car or a refrigerator, to the United States, while the U.S. can simply print or borrow paper dollars to use as immediate payment.

Even more advantageous to the U.S., OPEC nations take the profits from their oil sales to buy U.S. securities (read: lend America money), a system called petrodollar recycling. The deal with Saudi Arabia(House of Saud entered into a deal with a ‘bankrupt’ America in the 70’s) allowed the U.S. to continue being the only country able to print the world reserve currency and run massive deficits to become the consumer capital of the world.

Bottomline of the petrodollar phenomenon is that as long as countries need oil, they will need the dollar. As long as countries demand dollars, the U.S. can continue to go into massive amounts of debt to fund its network of global military bases, Wall Street bailouts, nuclear missiles, and tax cuts for the rich.

But what happens if countries catch on to the scheme and try to break free of the petrodollar system?

1.IRAQ
In 2000, Iraq tried to sell oil in Euros instead of Dollars,which Iraq called the currency of an “enemy state”. At this time Oil-rich Iraq was under strict U.N sanctions which caused mass starvation in the country and about 500k children died from starvation.

Its ditching of the dollar was just another reason why Iraq ended up in George Bush’s so-called “Axis-Of-Evil”. Only weeks before the invasion of Iraq, Saddam Hussein boasted that Iraq’s Euro-filled oil account was earning a higher interest rate than it would have had it been stuffed with dollars. The United States promptly turned Iraq into a Hell-on-Earth, overthrowing Saddam’s government and leaving over a MILLION dead in its wake. Iraq’s oil supply was back (AND STILL IS) under U. S corporate control.

2.LIBYA
Gaddafi had plans to undermine the dollar’s grip over the global oil trade. When French intelligence discovered Libya’s vast gold and silver reserves and feared they would be used to back a pan-African currency, the Dinar, to rival the French franc, the Euro, and the dollar. Gadaffi wanted to trade Africa’s resources in exchange for Gold.
Even though the initial efforts to destroy Libya were spearheaded by France and Britain, none of these goals were in any way objectionable or contrary to U.S. foreign policy objectives and the interest of maintaining the petrodollar system, which is why the U.S. quickly became a leader in the assassination campaign.

3.VENEZUELA and IRAN.
Iran and Venezuela dropped the petrodollar in 2018.After years of selling oil via the blackmarket Iran first accepted Oil for gold to India, then China, Russia ((and even Iraq)) shortly followed suit.
Both countries have dropped the dollar from their international exchanges, pricing goods in other reserve currencies like Euros and Yuan. This means you cannot import goods from these countries with dollars.Venezuela economy is in ruins. In Iran ONE RIAL=0.0030 KENYA SHILLINGS!! ((How can an OPEC member country currency be worse off than a bankrupt net importer)) America Empireis clearly not impressed!!

Contrary to what we’ve been taught to believe, they don’t “hate America” or “hate freedom” or "It is because they’re forced to. Iran and Venezuela have faced decades of slander and, in recent years, outright economic warfare in the form of restrictive financial sanctions that limit their access to international markets. Sanctions are designed to limit and their ability to acquire foreign reserves, and by extension, import things like medicine.
Eg. [ATTACH=full]278965[/ATTACH]

Part of the reason the United States continues to maintain such a heavy military presence in Bahrain, Iraq, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Yemen, Syria, and so on is that U.S. bases in these countries serve as launching pads for invasion against the next oil-bearing country that tries to defy the global financial order. Where oil is buried, in a way, the U.S. must go in order to ensure the petrodollar system is preserved. Oil quite literally guides U.S. foreign policy.
[ATTACH=full]278966[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]278967[/ATTACH]

Kuna a certain doc ya ule conspirasist Alex jones. He clearly highlighted these. HI WAR NI YA OIL MONEY/DOLLAR.

This piece of information alone does not communicate much on the strength of either currency.

Iran has a much stronger economy than Kenya… All I’m trying to point out is how their currency has been devalued.

Ok. Fiftieth conspiracy theory of the week. Nani mwingine ako na yake ya kuongeza? Anybody else?

What if… bare with me now, what if Trump just wants to invade Iran coz of the fine ass pus… I mean females. It doesn’t have to be the oil. Maybe Trump just wants some of that fine Iranian booty, hidden under the veils of course. Some Persian delight.

And it’s amazing that folks don’t understand that U.S has it’s own oil nowadays. They are self sufficient with all the fracking going on nowadays. They even export oil!

China is the country that wants oil.

the guy has just explained about petrodollar, maintaining the financial order in favour of the USA, its clear to see!!

Retired General Wesley Clark confessed that US planned to take out 7 Muslim countries in 5 years. They are late in their plans but the plans are still on course. Here’s the quote

[COLOR=rgb(209, 72, 65)]GEN. WESLEY CLARK: [COLOR=rgb(209, 72, 65)]Well, in a way. But, you know, history doesn’t repeat itself exactly twice. What I did warn about when I testified in front of Congress in 2002, I said if you want to worry about a state, it shouldn’t be Iraq, it should be Iran. But this government, our administration, wanted to worry about Iraq, not Iran.

I knew why, because I had been through the Pentagon right after 9/11. About ten days after 9/11, I went through the Pentagon and I saw Secretary Rumsfeld and Deputy Secretary Wolfowitz. I went downstairs just to say hello to some of the people on the Joint Staff who used to work for me, and one of the generals called me in. He said, “Sir, you’ve got to come in and talk to me a second.” I said, “Well, you’re too busy.” He said, “No, no.” He says, “We’ve made the decision we’re going to war with Iraq.” This was on or about the 20th of September. I said, “We’re going to war with Iraq? Why?” He said, “I don’t know.” He said, “I guess they don’t know what else to do.” So I said, “Well, did they find some information connecting Saddam to al-Qaeda?” He said, “No, no.” He says, “There’s nothing new that way. They just made the decision to go to war with Iraq.” He said, “I guess it’s like we don’t know what to do about terrorists, but we’ve got a good military and we can take down governments.” And he said, “I guess if the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem has to look like a nail.”

So I came back to see him a few weeks later, and by that time we were bombing in Afghanistan. I said, “Are we still going to war with Iraq?” And he said, “Oh, it’s worse than that.” He reached over on his desk. He picked up a piece of paper. And he said, “I just got this down from upstairs” — meaning the Secretary of Defense’s office — “today.” And he said, “[COLOR=rgb(41, 105, 176)]This is a memo that describes how we’re going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran[COLOR=rgb(209, 72, 65)].” I said, “Is it classified?” He said, “Yes, sir.” I said, “Well, don’t show it to me.” And I saw him a year or so ago, and I said, “You remember that?” He said, “Sir, I didn’t show you that memo! I didn’t show it to you!”

:meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi:

Don’t argue with patco. Have u seen anyone dare? He does not understand shit. Save your energy son. Else he will drag down to stupidity and the beat you with his inborn talent ( of course stupidity). He is also highly obsessive

:D:D Mtu wa Hillary wacha emotions. She lost. Live with it.

I thought you team China bonobos said that Russia and China are stockpiling gold to kick out the dollar… what happened?

Every day last year, “Russia and China are stockpiling gold… the dollar is finished!”

:D:D:D:D:D:D

No one forces you to use the dollar to do anything. This is just another conspiracy theory by idiots!!!

Do you really think that the U.S could force China, Russia or India to use the dollar by force?

These countries have nukes. But they haven’t abandoned the dollar.Why???

Stability of the dollar!! It is the most stable currency on earth.

China is the most dollar dependent nation on earth. The U.S doesn’t force them to use the dollar at all. The Chinese govt. stores her wealth in form of U.S treasuries. No one has ever forced them to do that or put a gun to their head.

So @FireOne Euler wipe the menses out of your buttcrack and stop being emotional.

@patco why do think they call u Patricia? It’s because unanyeshaga. Rudi Kenya, always ni free.

We will teach u a lesson. Just wait. We play the long ball

Petty insults from an idiot who supported a candidate who lost.

Kwani ni mamako ali lose coz you are so bitter with the lose? Can’t you handle your lose calmly without calling people names.

Must you liberals always be so triggered and uncouth in behaviour?!

Take your sensitivity elsewhere. U call me names but I never complained. Why would u, Madam Patricia?

You sound like a vagina that needs a good dick.

You might not be aware of this but this guy is a troll. So I’m just blasting him with this screenshot of things we could have never found out

[ATTACH=full]279287[/ATTACH]

Patco :D:D you should have never “invented” the screenshot. Those daggers into your heart are delicious and there’s more material, much much more.