Peter vs Syombua

Hizi theories zenu are out of touch with reality. A man does not just wake up one day and decide kaende kaende. It is always a build up that is why girl child anambiwa acheze chini in some instances. Any wounded lion is bound to react dangerously. This does not in any way justify what he did but rationalise.
Hata wewe, unless you are a beta of beta males, unaweza kubali hii madharau yote tunambiwa ilikuwa inaendelea? Most women have come to look at child support as a ticket out of poverty to an easy life for at least 18 years. Am sure the bitch would have ensnared another beta for a constant cheque.

Kapondi alienda Pluto na huko hakuna network.

If a woman rejects you, the best thing for you to do is to leave her alone and work on bettering yourself. There are plenty of women…plenty. Never let your ego get the best of you. You will end up on death row wondering how you took yourself there.

That was a pre meditated murder planned from the moment he discovered the kids were not his. No judge will be lenient.Had he left out the kids from the whole fiasco then maybe the sentence would be lighter.

Another theory. You will never understand unless ujipate kwa hio mess.

Niko na swali.since peter is military, shouldn’t the military police also have a role in the investigation? Will there be a court martial?

the court ordered him to pay 75k per month. he had paid for three months and started complaining that the amount was hefty and he was straining. I dont support what he did but sometimes people can be pushed to limits

Mlisema alipewa ukedi pia?
Enyewe hii ni hujumaaaaa

It is dumb…just like you.

Not a theory. It happened to me minus the ukedi ten years ago. I was bitter, very bitter but i decided to introspect and work on myself. Now im flying high, amazing business on an international scale & I have the prettiest girls in their 20s sucking my nuts on rotation. Im happy and not delusional about marriage, women and life.

Huyo ni boss fala …kwani he doesn’t have dirty juniours working under him …ange organize one hell of a kidnapping for the woman only, waende wazike yeye Tsavo ama Ngong

I am not sure about this figure but if it is correct, it is too high and was most likely arrived at through dubious means i.e. some collusion between the woman and court.

They are squarely on it in collaboration with the DCI as you can see in the pic (Military Police with the red Beret).
[ATTACH=full]270890[/ATTACH]

I feel nothing for that b.itch and her offspring. Let women know this s.hit is real.

Court documents show 25k which I doubt is enough even to just pay for the house they’re staying in plus basics like food and clothing minus school fees and health care.

How much do KDF majors earn. That figure if 75k is not right coz you pay depending on your salary or income.

But huyu jamaa pia yeye if he knew he can’t support 2 families why didn’t he take her to get a long term contraceptive he is just encouraging her aendelee kuzaa yet she can’t raise these kids by herself. After mtoi wa kwanza why didn’t he take her to the clinic awekwe long term contraceptive. Somebody must take responsibility and since huyu jamaa ndiye ako na family he’s the one who should have taken her to the clinic apate a long term contraceptive so that we would not be having all this mess we have now. Asieziba Ufa at ajenga ukuta.

A times these young ladies don’t know the magnitude of having a child. They are just in love. So as a man you need to be at the forefront in mambo ya contraception otherwise you can end up with alot of child support. If all the women you dry fry get pg4 you. Taking a small step like taking your woman to get a long term contraceptive can save you all this drama.

But even if it’s 75k why resort to murder. Why not talk to lawyers to help you reduce the amount. I understand that the more you are involved in raising a child the lower the child support.

Killing children can not solve any problem. I thought men were the logical people who are not controlled by emotions. Not digging a deeper hole. Kukosa self control is a very bad thing. Very bad. Sasa ameharibu Maisha yake, ya family yake, ya the lady, ya the kids.

Why must you take the most extreme measures? This guy should not have made decisions when he’s Madd. Angetulia kwanza afikirie a consult, he might have found another way. If the amount was too much. Killing innocent children who may one day be the ones to help you is very wrong.

The kids were his. Even the head of the boy is photocopy of the major. He made sure he did DNA b4 he started paying child support. The guy even attempted to poison the kids soda after DNA came out to show that he was the biological father . This man is just a chaotic and wreck less psycho. I always wonder why any sane woman should entertain such lunatics in her life in the name of love. This lady knew that the guy had attempted to poison her kids after the DNA test and she still took her kids to him in Nanyuki even after her mom begging her not to go. He probably gave her hopes of getting back together and even had sex with her when she arrived so she thought they’re getting back together she didn’t realize it was a death trap.

The guy is mishandled in this clip coz he had just factory-restored his phone after asking the DCI to give it to him for a minute to call his parents.

Wanawake wajeuri wakule ujeuri wao. Kudos Peter for sending a statement to the whole nation.

75k ?
Well now he has zilch.

Wtf?