Permanent solution to overlapping on Waiyaki highway and Nakuru highway

Bonobos have often made these roads a nightmare especially on weekends. Wajengewe hii sasa.
[ATTACH=full]373641[/ATTACH]

iwekwe tu drainage channel kitu 2 feet deep and three feet wide zile za concrete in between but two lanes either way in case of a stalled lorry (three would be best). Hiyo ndio dawa ya hiyo road and generally all high traffic single lane major thoroughfares

Mlisema you don’t want more loans. Wacha mpambane na hali yenu.

Loans are inevitable. Problem is high interest and stealing part of the money

Wapi uku 17 lanes

Yunares stets

Niaje uncle Uwes.

Swafii nimeland mdau

Damn.
I envy these guys!

Nikiwa kwa barabara kama hii lazima nipige 180 bila wasiwasi

Siku utaenda kotini juu ya reckless driving and the whole courtroom wewe tu ndio black utapata adabu

I thought hizi ni zile barabara haina speed limit.

Sometime back, a villager posted Kuna barabara hazina speed limits pale Germany, unaenda na speed unataka. Thought it could be the same for United States

Ni twenty mujamaa pale texas.
Chinkus have an atrocity of 50 lanes that merge to just 4 .Engineer apelekwe Tiananmen square achapwe nyahunyo na kila dereva
[ATTACH=full]373665[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]373666[/ATTACH]
Once they had a traffic jam that lasted 10 days in aug 2010,it was from beijing to tibet

I agree

Real headache

The highest speed limit I have personally seen on a US freeway is 70mph probably some states have it higher

Cameras. If we erect cameras with computer algorithms to take photographs of overlappers, and assign fines depending on position of vehicle on the overlapping queue, overlapping will be controlled. So will many other similar offences.

That could work nicely . Cameras everywhere from state house ,offices ,kwa governer ,police station ,roadblocks ,good hope etc

Allegedly the government installed cameras everywhere in Nairobi sometimes back but when MP Muchai was murdered they couldn’t identify the killers from the footages

You will never solve traffic congestion problem by building more or wider roads.

This strategy has failed as it provides temporary relief. The concept of induced demand explains why more or wider roads leads to more traffic and this increases traffic jams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z7o3sRxA5g

The solution is to invest in mass transit systems ( light rail, trams, BRT and trains) as well as walking and cycling infrastructure. These are more efficient and less polluting. Other solutions are congestion pricing, remote working and land use policies that limit urban sprawl.

Legislation is the easiest part, problem comes in during implementation. Out here there are speed cameras on all roads with a 500 riyal fine for goiñg above the limit and 6,000 riyals for jumping a red light at the intersection. This fines are linked to the car owners and must be paid or face jail time for default. No way out of this. Even at mid night you find a driver all alone in an intersection waiting for traffic lights to turn green.