Period sex

wapi picha zingine… we are not one dimensional creatures…

angalau ongezea tatu zingine, for x,y,z planes as well as time T:D:D:D

Wacha tu…haha lakini iko nini? Some things umake msee tu happy, wacha mtu aenjoy.

Niko na crush sanasana najuanga siku zake za menstruation lakini nashindwa kujua her ovulating days, nifunze kuzihesabu

:D:Dkumbe si mimi tu…hii hesabu sielewangi kabisaaa, even after kuelezewa mara thao

Hawajui hivyo, Moses alitukataza

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Tihihi, tuma menstruation days zake for the last three months, nikufanyie hesabu chap chap.

None coming:D:D
Periid sex and anal sex nakuanga nimeziweka kwa kikapu moja, nefa efa. And if a man was to show any interest in that kinda bull, I’d treat his interest like a joke and drop him like it were funny.

Ovulation day ya mwanamke: Huwa wanaongea na sauti poa. Huwa wanaketi karibu when you are explaining something on your phone. Huwa wanatoa viatu ovyo ovyo wakiingia kwa ofisi. Huwa wanarusharusha vichwa kurudisha nywele kila unapowaongelesha. Wanapenda kuvalia sketi zimefika hapo juu ya goti kidogo. Wanakuwa na vituko na timbwiri timbwiri, yaani wanazua tafran ovyo ovyo

:D:D:D:D
What if you were told you were missing out on mind blowing orgasms… And a chance to avoid period cramps…:D:D:D instead of kumeza buscopan plus kila mwezi hiyo wakati, umeze veined tree…:D:D:D

:D:D:D waaa ok sisemi kitu !

most gals say its messy , yet they confess to enjoy later . ladies are just different creatures

They actually orgasm faster and harder during periods… but that shait is messy/stinky… infact smelly pussy is most likely a pussy on periods or just about to start or has recently completed…

Asante sana

nakumbuka tu last july zilihappen around 23rd

There is a higher risk of HIV transmission when having sex with a menstruating woman that’s why it’s important to date several women so that you juggle in between

Then please let my mind stay intact. I’ve only experienced cramps maybe three times, and buscopan didn’t help me at all! Had to be given something stronger. And I’d rather deal with cramps than hio ujinga and mess. Mind blowing sex two days before does the trick just as well… :wink:

Being the first day ama? And is her cycle 28days,21 days or… more?

There’s a way to give her those shattering orgasms without the mess… Lakini sisemi kitu…