Pastor Jasper Williams- during Aretha Franklin's burial...Black Lives Don't Matter

This Pastor who was Aretha Franklin’s choice (R.I.P to the Queen of Soul) to preside over her funeral has taken alot of heat especially from Blacks for telling them as it is. He criticized black-on-black crime and said single mothers are incapable of raising sons by themselves.

Ati the total number of blacks the KKK has killed in 86 years is equivalent to the rate/number of black Americans who are killed by other blacks every six (6) months.

“It amazes me how it is that when the police kills one of us, we’re ready to protest march, destroy innocent property," he said. "We’re ready to loot, steal whatever we want. … But when we kill 100 of us, nobody says anything. Nobody does anything.”

He continued: “If you choose to ask me today — Do black lives matter? Let me answer like this. No. Black lives do not matter. Black lives will not matter. … Black lives should not matter. Black lives must not matter. Until black people start respecting black lives and stop killing ourselves, black lives can never matter. We need to have respect for each other. Once we start doing that, then we can begin to change.”

He also blamed integration and the civil rights movement for ripping the heart out of black micro-economies that once relied on black-owned small businesses such as grocery stores, hotels and banks.

“There was a time when we as a race had a thriving economy,” Williams said. "I remember we had our own little grocery stores. We had our own little hotels. They weren’t big and fancy, but they were ours. …

"As bad as the days as Jim Crow and segregation were … it forced us to each other instead of forcing us on each other. We quickly come to realize that as a people, all we really have is one another.

“But when we marched, when we protested, when we got through saying we shall overcome, yes, we were rewarded with integration, we got what we fought for, we got what we marched for. But with the birth of integration, there also came the loss of not only the black community’s economy, but there also came the loss of the black man’s soul.”

About single mothers :Williams said the majority of black households are run by women — but also said women cannot raise boys to be men.

“Where is your soul, black man?” he asked. “As I look in your house, there are no fathers in the home no more. Where is your soul?”

“Seventy percent of our households are led by our precious, proud, fine black women. But as proud, beautiful and fine as our black women are, one thing a black woman cannot do. A black woman cannot raise a black boy to be a man. She can’t do that. She can’t do that.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgcer2oKheg

Is it the same guy who was sneaking a finger on Ariana’s boob?

Yes he is. But he raises valid points. Its sad that some police officers execute black men. I saw one officer who said, in the same situation, were it a black officer responding to the situation, the individuals would not have ended up dead. However, the number of black people killed by black people every week for example in Chicago is downright horrible.

Great points. But he totally missed the point on integration.

Intergration was forced upon both blacks and whites. By civil rights leaders(on behalf of blacks) and the government( for whites)- the only parties that stood to benefit .
Segregation may/not be racist as one might have thought. It had a lot of benefits to both whites and blacks

Dont agree with segregation not being racist.If this is the case, it is okay to deny opportunities based on race. That is why the government came in. Whereas people may have been okay with going to predominantly black schools, they were being denied the opportunity to go to other schools based on their race. Equal opportunity to all is the biggest factor in racism.

it was absolutely racist unless it granted blacks independence and self government.

Ghetto mentality is not good for anyone.

This priest is prolly now one of the most unpopular niggas in America. Just as I am here on Ktalk - people call me arrogant, haughty, disdainful, whatever, just coz I dare speak the truth.

• That Africans breed like rats and expect the world to stop on its tracks to help when drought strikes.
  • That it is not our leaders who are corrupt but us all (well, 99.87%).
  • That most of us cannot think to save our lives.
  • That many of us are lazy bums who just think about sex and akoho.

You tell a nigga that and you are the enemy, for life.

By 2100 there will be 4 billion Africans.
You aint seen nothing my nigga. Knowamsaying ?

Naaaaaaaaaah! Something’ll have to give. Europe is going belly up and won’t be able to feed us. Australia will be another Sahara and America will have disintegrated. Africa will be on its own, and you know how that will end. Three-quarters of the population will die from hunger and water wars…reset achieved.

:smiley: