Pass degree

George Bush Jr- C student, Joe Biden- Poor grades in college( Cs’and Ds’ in fact plagarized a paper) , plus many more.

Huyo rafiki yako anafaa ajitie kitanzi anasomeshwa for three years with a helb loan only to get a pass his degree is not worth the paper it’s written on.

Hizi vitu nilipita hadi dean anasema niwache kuvuta bangi.
Come to employment,if the guys in dept you are about to join learn that you had a 1st class pale JKUAT,they sabotage your application.Wanasema unapeleka compe…Since then on cv i just write Bsc Hons

Kabla ajitie kitanzi, jitie kwanza,Civil Engineering degree inachukua atleast 5 years,anything less than that ni fake

No big deal. I repeat no big deal there. I got a pass in my BSc degree coz i never used to attend lectures since i was busy doing bizna in college. After graduation, I was one of the first guys to secure a permanent job in the private sector. Saa hii nimefanya masters and i have two post- graduate dips. I know some of my college mates who got second upper who are literally jobless.

guys who suceed are normally within that grade bora he has some he is street smart atasaidika. hata if he got a first class civil eng is already flooded too many engineers not enough jobs

Lakini family connections zilimsaidia pia.

ukipata pass na huna connections you are doomed

Of course. It’s the same way that people don’t get promoted on merit.

If it’s engineering, tell him to relax. Got more or less the same in electrical from the same institution, they tested me practically in the field. Waliona baadaye a month into the jobhow badly I had failed in structured learning,

All is not lost. Once you’re above 50% uko sawa. Your attitude and capacity to perform at work is more important. But it’s important to get good grades. They show your commitment to tasks.

afadhali yeye amewesa ku graduate :smiley: :smiley:

mimi niliumwa retakes nikajikuna hadi rasa.

Wadau hii imenipata unawares. Any hope?

How can someone with a pass degree manage to do a masters?

You wait for two years before doing the masters

Which institutions offer the post graduate courses?

With a pass?

That is in civil engineering.