Parklands incident

Police Fire shots in the air to stop suspicious vehicle within Parklands and Westland area.

Arrest suspects in a car theft issue.

[ATTACH=full]201661[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]201662[/ATTACH]
VIDEO:

hehe people screaming piga risasi ya kichwa then another says apewe bunduki awapige mwenyewe, kenyans wanapenda mob justice sana

Hawa wako na bahati hawakupatana live na F.S…I hear the AP followed them singly using a cab after a customer reported they had stolen from him…

I wonder why we don’t react to corruption the same way.

wait! Iindian niggas wamekuwa wezi wa mabavu?

@Bhai kuja hapa uone aanko yako ni mwizi wa reja reja

Sijui mbona naskia kucheka.
I hope if confirmed, they rot in jail

Ati wataenda kuhongana watoke!

Very stupid cop how do you effect an arrest leave a prisoner without searching him an attended.

@ranjeet amepatikana leo

Some Africans intelligence is highly questionable. Ati piga risasi, Punda wao. For all we know it could be a case of mistaken identity.

@pamba mhindi apigwe risasi pia

Ni kasee na muhindi walijaribu kuibia mujamaa 700k. @pamba ungemalisa hizi ghasia

[MEDIA=twitter]1052609729489461249[/MEDIA]

@ranjeet and @mishty kujeni upesi your fellow Indian has decided to shame your caste. I thought kazi ya wizi ni za baniani pekee.
https://media1.giphy.com/media/DsLlSc1PzOKbu/giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bc780df6575617077a014c2

@pamba where isvthe 400000k

Hata huyo jamaa anajaribu, hii ni discount gani alikuwa anakimbiza hadi ubebe 700k cash uende kukutana na raia ya olx

Afande Joash @pamba Ombati apewe promotion… deserves makofi ya loki

GIGIRI DIVISION
PARKLANDS POLICE STATION

ROBBERY INCIDENT REPORT. IT WAS REPORTED BY NO 234433 APC JOASH OMBATI VIDE OB 44/17/10/2018 AT 1340 HRS THAT HE SAW A MAN BEING THROWN OUT OF A VEHICLE AND SHOUTING WEZI WEZI. HE TOOK A TAXI WHICH WAS THERE AND GAVE CHASE OF THE VEHICLE. HE MANAGED TO INTERCEPT THE VEHICLE AT THE JUNCTION OF WESTLANDS AND MPAKA ROAD. IN THE PROCESS HE EXPENDED 8 ROUNDS OF 7.62 MM FROM HIS G3 RIFLE S.NO J61162. POLICE FROM PARKLANDS PROCEEDED TO THE SCENE AND ESTABLISHED THAT ONE AMOS CHARO SARO TEL.0731012670 A GIRIAMA MALE ADULT HAD COME FROM VOI TO NAIROBI WITH THE INTENTION OF BUYING CHEAP CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL FROM PEOPLE HE HAD INTERACTED WITH ON OLX. THEY THEN TOOK HIM TO WESTLANDS WHERE THEY BOARDED A VEHICLE WITH THE INTENTION OF TAKING HIM WHERE THE MATERIALS WERE TO MEET ONE PATEL. THEY THEN TOOK THE MONEY WHILE DRIVING AND THREW HIM OUT OF THE VEHICLE AND DROVE OFF NEAR NIC BANK. APC OMBATI SAW AS HE WAS ON GUARD DUTIES AT THE SAID BANK AND GAVE CHASE. RECOVERED WAS KSHS 400,000/- THOUGH THE REPORTEE ALLEGES TO HAVE GIVEN OUT KSHS 732,000/- FOR THE MATERIALS. ALSO RECOVERED IS THE VEHICLE KBJ 614H TOYOTA NZE WHITE IN COLOUR. TWO SUSPECTS ARRESTED NAMELY 1. SAMEER ABDULAZIZ KASSIM OF ARABIC ORIGIN 2.PETER KAVOI MUSILI A KAMBA MALE ADULT. BOTH HELD AT PARKLANDS POLICE STATION TO BE CHARGED WITH ROBBERY WITH VIOLENCE. COMPLAINANT GOT BRUISES DURING THE FALL. CASE PUI DCI PARKLANDS DEALING.

Muhindi and his mkamba sidekick as always. Hawa watu siwanasikizana.

Kenyans are a bunch of bloodthirsty HYPOCRATES.
I always remember what the Chair KNHCR said about Kenyans theyre becoming more and more lawless from the top to the bottom

He is not Indian, his features looks European, (Italian or Swiss)

[ATTACH=full]207870[/ATTACH]