Paris Saint Germain 22:00 Bayern Munich

Shida PSG wanategemea mtu mmoja kufunga bao, kylian Mpappe!
Hao wengine ni waste, just play makers

Tough one but mentally PSG will be strong, I think this was the hardest hurdle for them

Wako poa jamaa wacha machungu, containing Bayern si mchezo, Neymar ndio awache ufala

Returning the favour from last season’s final. Touch of class.

[ATTACH=full]359333[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]359334[/ATTACH]

Nyinyi humbwer jinga za manchieth huwa mnashangaza sana. Yaani your stupid small club cannot go beyond group stages halafu mko hapa na opinions za kifalafala in every game of the competition. So now you are rooting for the same club that chased u back to the donkey league?

Brare fool!

Mimi ni mtu nimependa mpira as early as 6 years, in fact at that age I remember “wililwale tanda, go go go ale ale ale, go go go ale ale ale” France 98, Zidane and Emmanuel Petit dispatching my beloved Brazil (Ronaldo alipewa sumu theory :D) So man, I love the game of football don’t narrow me to Manchester United only.

If you are such a big fan of football how comes u are a supporter of one of the smallest club in England? A club thats managed by a P.E teacher?

P.E teacher in 2 years at ManUtd has beaten:

Pep Guardiola.
Frank Lampard.
Jose Mourinho.
Mauricio Pochettino.
Thomas Tuchel.
Carlo Ancelotti.
Marcelo Bielsa.
Jurgen Klopp.

And right now you are below him, I can be wrong though, kindly help me interpret that table
[ATTACH=full]359358[/ATTACH]

Is there a trophy for beating others but bottling semi-finals? And when did the PE teacher beat Tuchel? Tuheshimiane kijana

Si uweke pia return leg? Hii ndio shida ya kuwa na PE teacher. U get so mediocre that small inconsequential wins kama izi makes you wet your panties.

Hiyo ndio ilikuwa return leg, cognitive dissonance inakumaliza, take time off and clear your head