pantyless kunguru

[ATTACH=full]381511[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]381513[/ATTACH]

Kumbe akisimama hamna kitu

Very gäaaaaay msenge wewe. Tupa number inbox nisongesheee odometer kiasi.

Hawa wataendelea kurepiwa tu

There is a man who will invest in a big wedding after paying hefty dowry and cry in his wedding professing of how he has got a ‘special’ woman

Winnie Njenga… that’s all I can share

Sex is a highly commercialized thing especially in Nairobi. Huyu mama anatafuta sponsor akidress hivyo, whether she chooses to admit it or not. The goal is to get a fool with serious money for her to secure the bag. Consider this, the fastest route to wealth for women is men, not hard work.

Mama ni mamako

Mamako ni kunguru

[ATTACH=full]381525[/ATTACH]

Wachana na Winnie kapsaaaaaaaaaa…

I thought ulisema watu wakule kwao.

Ain’t nothin’ wrong with getting married to a hoe. Alot of smart people end up with trophy wifes after becoming successful. Get rid of the regular wife(divorce) … make sure she n the kids are set then get urself a present for job well done. Usually in the form of a trophy wife who are often some type of hoe(kunguru/slay queen). They are actually surprisingly good at keeping niggers happy. Angalia the superrich wengi hii dunia wameona nani … kuanzia mzito trump hadi Billy Gates anaelekea huko. Hata mzito Paulo Guello wrote a book about it. I think it’s on “11 minutes”. She pretty cute still. Naweza mweka.

Key words: Super Wealthy

To 99.9999% of men, trophy wives are a very bad idea.

Governor can have three kungurus, sustain them in Lavington, without feeling the financial impact - kwake ni petty cash. Can you?

Wacha kujicompare na Bill Gates. You don’t play in the same league.

Hii natoka mount Kenya and we are its original inhabitants

She belongs to the streets.

You are indeed a ‘Rustler’

I ain’t saying she a gold digger…

[QUO[SIZE=2]hi[/SIZE]TE=“Azor Ahai, post: 3377059, member: 51535”]Key words: Super Wealthy

To 99.9999% of men, trophy wives are a very bad idea.

Governor can have three kungurus, sustain them in Lavington, without feeling the financial impact - kwake ni petty cash. Can you?

Wacha kujicompare na Bill Gates. You don’t play in the same league.
[/QUOTE]

Nucca … don’t come out way too strong on me. Imma fuck you up yo! [SIZE=1]Just so u kno , I don’t appreciate the next nigger screaming at me. [/SIZE]Anyway I wasn’t comparing mystery … infact wasn’t in any way referring nor reflecting on my own lifestyle. You must’ve looked it the wrong way. I was merely pointing out how shit is … nucca

Nucca … don’t come out way too strong on me. Imma fuck you up yo! [SIZE=1]Just so u kno , I don’t appreciate the next nigger screaming at me. [/SIZE]Anyway I wasn’t comparing mystery … infact wasn’t in any way referring nor reflecting on my own lifestyle. You must’ve looked it the wrong way. I was merely pointing out how shit is … nucca