Palestinians are really suffering and living in utter poverty.

Kunya Abu Ammar:D

tombwa alshababchieth

May fauda from Israel befall them forever with their rocket-loving Hamas…

This middle East conflict is about egos of two very rich and powerful groups.ie the Jewish tycoons in America and Europe vs the oil money in the middle East and gulf.

If these two entities step aside.the real protagonists will device a way of existing with each other…after all they are related.

Palestine has a GDP per capita higher than Kenya, is Kenya disserving of its peace?

Paleshitine: Not my circus, not my monkey.

Very good question

At that time, the British empire spanned the entire planet. It was called the empire where the sun never set.

Now out of that entire expanse of land and territories, why did they chose Eldoret as the new Jewish homeland? Why not Malawi or Ghana or any other colony?

I think the British really thought Kenya will be white man’s land forever like New Zealand or Canada.

But the mugumo tree fell…

You and your son’s .that’s an example of a terrorist group.

Only difference between Palestinians and those other terrorists is religion and one group has some people mixed with Europeans. They are all Arabs.

How different is Hamas from African militias who fought hard for our Independence from Europe?

Israel is not colonising Palestine. In fact Israel left Gaza. But it is Hamas who start the war by firing missiles.