Palestinian Boy Child Handled like a Burukenge

This image of 16-year-old Palestinian child Fawzi al-Junaidi, detained, blindfolded, & surrounded by 20 plus Israeli soldiers, is - unsurprisingly - all over social media. It was taken in Hebron on 7 December, during anti-occupation protests following Trump’s announcement.
[ATTACH=full]144168[/ATTACH]

BTW what gun is that?
[ATTACH=full]144169[/ATTACH]

tuli…

Atleast he is alive, if it was an Israeli in Hamas hands hata hangekuwa. These Palestinians are killing machines even as kids,have you seen them throw stones they will go straight to heaven for killing a Jew. Waarabu achana nao. Never defend an Arab, or a Muslim for that matter because utajua haujui when they declare fatwa on you for being a kafir. Maximum respects Israel for protecting your citizens, sio kama Kenya where soldiers are kidnapped and languishing in Alshabab camps.

On 12 June 2014, three Israeli teenagers were kidnapped at the bus/hitchhiking stop at the Israeli settlement of Alon Shvut in Gush Etzion, in the West Bank, as they were hitchhiking to their homes.[3] The three teens were Naftali Frenkel (16, from Nof Ayalon), Gilad Shaer (16, from Talmon), and Eyal Yifrah (19, from Elad).[4][5]

Gilad Shaer called a police emergency hotline to report the kidnapping.[6] The emergency call recording, initially under a gag order, was leaked to the public.[6] After Shaer’s whispered message “They kidnapped me”, the taped call also recorded shouting in Arabic from the kidnappers and several volleys of automatic gunfire.[6][7] Within days, Israeli investigators, though lacking conclusive proof, strongly suspected the teenagers had been killed, and, if so, knew where the victims’ bodies would probably have been dumped.[8][9]

IDF’s Nahal Brigade conducting a search in the Hebron area
The Israel Defense Forces initiated Operation Brother’s Keeper in search of the three teenagers.[10] As part of the operation, in the following 11 days Israel arrested around 350 Palestinians,[11][12][13] including nearly all of Hamas’ West Bank leaders.[14] Five Palestinians were killed during the military operation.

[ATTACH=full]144192[/ATTACH]

IWI Tavor X95, standard issue assault rifle for Israeli armed forces.

Truth of the matter is that without US support the Israelis are essentially a pariah state guilty of war crimes and enforcing apartheid in Palestine. Blaming the real victims is just noise.

Thanks for the info

In the second picture, kijana amepiga pose ya slay Queens.

I like IDF though i don’t approve all of their acts

Jerusalem is to Christians as Mecca is to Muslims . Wapende wasipende .

The three religions have an equal claim to Jerusalem the sight of several main holy sites. So it is erroneous to assume it can only be claimed by Christians.
Church of the Holy Sepulchre
Dome of the Rock
Temple Mount
Al Aqsa Mosque
Western Wall

huyu missytrig hua anastay wapi, contacts…sambaza kaa ziko

You shouldn’t be cruel even to animals.
lakini waarabu si watu wa kutetea. kwanza mwafrika hafai kabisa.

Too bad. Palestine doesn’t exist.

A live Israeli is more valuable to Hamas for prisoner exchanges

They vast majority of Palestinian children protestors don’t do anything significantly different from NRM anarchists in their choice of weaponry

Educate yourself:
https://www.hrw.org/news/2016/04/11/palestine-israeli-police-abusing-detained-children

Thirty-five Palestinian children were killed by Israeli soldiers, police and armed civilians during the year, all but four of the deadly incidents taking place in the West Bank. Children account for a third of the 105 Palestinians killed by Israeli forces in the West Bank and Gaza Strip during 2016. https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/maureen-clare-murphy/these-are-palestinian-children-killed-israel-2016

All non-combatant citizens have rights to be protected anywhere in the world including in Kenya against subversive elements. Gilad Shalit, an Israeli soldier was kidnapped and languished in Hamas custody for 5 years, did you see anything wrong with that?

Israeli terrorists kidnapped and burned alive a Palestinian teenager, the double standards ensued thereafter:
The Israeli High Court of Justice has rejected a petition by the family of murdered teenage Muhammed Abu Khdeir to demolish the homes of the people who kidnapped him and burned him alive.
A Jewish man and two Jewish minors were convicted of burning alive the 16-year-old Palestinian in a forest outside Jerusalem in a revenge killing for the murder of three Israeli teenagers on the West Bank, who were buried the previous day.
Israel regularly demolishes the family homes of Palestinians who commit acts of violence against Israelis arguing it serves as a deterrent for future terror attacks.

According to the Times of Israel, a month before the petition was filed, the Israeli Defence Minister told the family in a letter there was no need to demolish the homes of Jewish terrorists because attacks were too infrequent to warrant deterrence. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-high-court-palestinian-mohammed-abu-khdeir-murder-jewish-killer-home-demolish-reject-burn-a7826381.html

ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR. I SUPPORT ISRAEL NO MATTER WHAT . Take your arguments to someone who can change their mind , Ive never seen Kenyans die because of an Israeli but Ive seen them die in droves because of Islamic Extremists.No sympathy from me. Warabu warudi kwao wawachie wayahudi inchi yao - that is my position and it will not change even if you write a thesis to change my mind. I AM PROUDLY PRO ISRAEL .

What made you think I am trying to change your mind? I don’t try to change the minds of hypocrites, but I’ll challenge their contradictory logic, misrepresentations and gross ignorance. Real Pro-Israel supporters lead by action, they renounce your citizenship, convert through a long drawn out process to Judaism, move to Israel and fight voluntarily on the frontlines for the IDF. The Israelites certainly don’t know you exist as their keyboard warrior and wouldn’t touch you with a long pole even if you begged them to do so.

Twisted and selective reasoning , who’s the real victim and what drives a people to this point. Homes occupied and taken over , no freedom of movement . You’re sleeping in your house you hear guys break down the door and harass all of you, little kids going through a police check everyday some days they’re not allowed to go to school.
You really must be joking seeing the Zionist as the victim. Or you just have so much hate for Muslims you can’t even see the truth. By the way in Israel the Zionists equally harass Christian Palestinians, it’s only that the Muslims get more coverage due to numbers.
There’s a clip or was it an article of how Zionist teenagers went on a rampage vandalizing churches and torching them .
Wake up and study the conflict extensively , you’re a smart lady but you’ve really disappointed with your reasoning on this one .

You should see how the Zionist harassed the Africans , they have so many clips on YouTube .
According to them no one else deserves to live in Israel .
These people are beyond racist .

They are the only superior species just so you know, according to their reasoning .

Seems you have no clue about this conflict.

Jerusalem was safer to Christians in Muslim hands than it is in the Zionists hands read about salahuddin.