Pale Laikipia

We are very happy as Laikipians because the incumbent governor, one joshua irungu wakahora alias 'Wamagui" or ‘T9’ is finally off our shoulders. He had tried to play dirty tricks during nominations but the tribunal found him out and delivered justice. Nderitu Muriithi will finally be our governor. The only development that the governor did during all that period is buying several dogs (T9). That is the origin of the nickname. Laikipians are out in the streets celebrating this victory.

8 Likes

Where in laikipia are you ukunywe mbiri…

1 Like

mwisho wa reli

Hehehehe…
Mugo zilikuwa za kufanya nini?

1 Like

ati security…very bogus

Zile dogi expensive anafaa apewe kama retirement package

exactly

This is one hilarious conversation. Ati a Governor bought dogs?! o_O:D:D I think he was trying to tell you something, like him and Joho’s chief distributor are best buds!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkuu0Lwb5EM

Asante sana Joshua kwa mbwa zako. Keti pale sasa>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

[ATTACH=full]97722[/ATTACH]

8 Likes

@introvert rudisha pesa ya umma, watu wa Laikipia hawataki sheppart.

Security ni muhimu sana.
Ngoja waamke nikuje…
[ATTACH=full]97729[/ATTACH]

11 Likes

Si unipee kamoja? Bora isiwe zile dogi midget.

1 Like

Hehehehe.

Hawa si full midget.

1 Like

Actually there was outright rigging. I knew the guy Irungu would lose. Jamaa cooked votes pale Laikipia North (in the bushes) and claimed that’s where he had massive support. A PO friend confirmed whatever he sent as his tallywas not what was announced by the returning officer. Acha Irungu akule ujeuri wake.

2 Likes

I love this…the power belongs to the people…a revolution is happening. And part of that revolution is kicking out those old Moi regime ministers and fools rebranding themselves as NASA and because RWNEBP!

3 Likes

Asimame kama independent au namna gani

Wazee @gashwin na @Meria Mata what is the origin of T9?

4 Likes

Dawa ya moto ni moto! Aliona mnahitaji T9 tu? Tafakari…?

T9 ilikuwa jeshi ya shepparts ya Magufulistan; tanzania 9th battalion

4 Likes