Pain in the ass- The drones

We haven’t started any war yet, but the next time we want to cut down our population using the hate method, this will definitely create a new approach in our battlefields. Just hiding in some banker and sending a drone with a hand grenade to bomb your cheating partner or sabotage your enemies investments or spy on your kids in school or assassinate president etc. This here will be used widely by the millennials

see the following: team hii tuliona keep it to yourself.

A drone carrying a grenade infiltrated an ammunition dump in Ukraine, setting off an explosion that caused an astounding billion dollars worth of damage. The incident points to the growing use of drones in wartime, particularly off the shelf civilian products harnessed to conduct sabotage and other attacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpwEZ_9VLD8

2 Likes

This is why Kenya Civil Aviation Authority wrote a bill to regulate drones in Kenya. There has to be some form of oversight and control to protect people, assets and privacy.

For example the increase of flight and airport disruption in Dubai Airport by drones is alarming. People try to fly them in that airspace and corridor is a serious security risk. They have to shutdown the airport, airspace & scrumble choppers to intercept. That puts flights with low fuel at risk, causes delays, missed flights and millions of dollar a minute.

Third world war will be fought with or by drones.

Right now drones are actively used to fight proxy wars… Hatungoji Third World War

1 Like

I think there are restriction already…I tried to fly a drone yesterday 500m from the Moi International airport gate but it couldn’t fly…it reported a ‘restricted zone’ error code.

2 Likes

In the UK zinatumiwa kuingiza drugs etc into high security prisons.
Any self respecting drug dealer has one.

1 Like

I’m thinking of buying several drones… Any links??

Really? Can’t believe we are that advanced.

Stranded Media Group flew one during one of the national days, former CDF Karangi personally intervened and ordered it to be brought down. Thats when the reality struck that drones need to be regulated. Sijui wamefika wapi na iyo sheria.

1 Like

No. It will be computer mouses and joysticks:D

hehehe are you talking about masturbation? im afraid that war is already being fought…