PAckages Were a False Flag By Soros Stooge, Just Check

At the same time this story broke, the stock market also lost nearly 10 percent in value. This is the highest loss it has suffered since Trump was elected. The slide started a few minutes After Trump made his address on the Issue. Keep in mind that Soros became a billionaire by crushing markets and benefiting form the fallout
[ATTACH=full]203561[/ATTACH]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/ab/Postmark_USS_Texas_1932.jpg/220px-Postmark_USS_Texas_1932.jpg[ATTACH=full]203562[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]203564[/ATTACH]

[SIZE=7]Take note of THIS POST especially[/SIZE]. That would be like delivering a letter from Mombasa to Kampala and having it returned to Mombasa and another one Delivered to Nairobi and another to Isiolo. And then have all of them get back to Mombasa at the same exact time. Even though they were not in the same vehicle.

This was sabotage of the economy by the Fake Media and the Democrats like @Amused and Fareed Zakaria who are anti-Trump to the core

Na Don Lemon

Ama ni @Amused alituma hizo packages

:D:D:D:D:D:D
Miti kuteleza.

At a campaign rally Wednesday night, Trump urged civility and restraint. As details of the bomb incidents evolved yesterday, Trump said “acts or threats of political violence of any kind have no place in the United States of America.” But not even 24 hours later he was back to his old self on Twitter, seeming to blame the media for what is happening. “A very big part of the Anger we see today in our society is caused by the purposely false and inaccurate reporting of the Mainstream Media that I refer to as Fake News," he wrote.

You guys don’t like it when I call you daft so…
Carry on.

It is highly likely. He is the Clinton’s mole in K-talk

Immediately the news broke I was already suspicious it was the dems. They want some sympathy after the Kavanaugh debacle, they knew they would loose the mid-term elections.