P2P TRADING

On pc option ya p2p youll only find one seller, with a very high minimum order plus payment ni via bank. On the other hand p2p on mobile app kuna multiple sellers and theyre selling as low as ksh 300 worth crypto and you can pay with mpesa. That`s my observation so far…

Yall think Doge itarecover:D? Wre down -13% already!

Yangu nayo inasema bank imedeny transaction though my card inafanya online transactions.

Tembelea branch yako uwashow unataka kufanya online payments kuna form utajaza alafu ungoje like 24hrs card itakua sawa

KCB card Centre this week told me that they don’t process crypto transactions. Could be a regulatory issue [ATTACH=full]363200[/ATTACH]

Fanya p2p basi apo binance

Nimekua naikodolea macho today ifike mahali ya juzi lakini wapi.

Equity too, they told me yiu can’t use their card in crypto transactions. What’s the alternative way to buy, apart from p2p?

Wewe hubuy vipi? Paypal?

P2p. Mbona hutaki p2p? Its the easiest, utafanya tu bank transfer

I’m using p2p for now… It’s decent enough (except for the 5-10% premium above market rate) but I’m a beginner so labda OGs watuambie

Wadau who has experience swapping usdt for Ksh via p2p…? Like io option ya sell

Ulijua how to?

Bado, im planning to make my first withdrawal mid 2022.

I buy directly with master card. I don’t see reason to use p22p because comisson is 2%. So sellers on p2p take higher fees.

Well well! I did withdraw a few sausands from my wallet via p2p!
The experience is amazing, process nikama when you’re buying crypto. Now it’s the reverse!

Which bank are you using?

I used mpesa.

Question about taxes. If you withdraw in KSH, you have to pay taxes?