owino

[MEDIA=twitter]1371168504943161346[/MEDIA]

What economic model is “Leaking basket”? And who trusts something that leaks?

The saddest part is there is a multitude of people listening and clapping at this voodoo economics lecture.

This guy should sometimes just shut up!

@Mangele why is this criminal oaf free to roam around and MigMig is not?

Sijui mbona it hurts seeing this guy as a national leader.

We need “The Owinos” of Kenya to repel Wheelbarrow philosophy.

Yaz. Agreed. And also go around shooting young DJs and gagging them when they are bedridden. This is what we fear most about you lot. So why can’t MigMig also come home and carry on?
Nigga don’t put your foot in your mouth.

Pesa ile ameshikia watu ndio inaongea. Imagine okiya omtata na pesa. People ,[SIZE=1]kenyans,[/SIZE][SIZE=4]hawaonagi past face value[/SIZE]

Fafanua hapo when you say ameshikia watu shii, na hawa watu ni wakins nani?

You probably missed what I said…let me say it again:

The dude is not really doing what he needs to do if he wants to go back home.
Insulting the Big Three is not going to help him if he returns.
That is the jungle he needs to navigate and exit if he really values his life.

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/miguna-miguna.182032/page-2

Ni rafiki yako? Tafuta rafiki yake akusimulie deal huendelea za laundromatt then ukuje hapa nikuambie pesa ngapi zimeshikiliwa. Pia zile ngamia zingine, mbogo na KRG nazitambua vizuri sana

It is a matter of time before this Jaluo goes to jail for shooting his fellow Jaluo.

The only reason he is still free is because of BBI. Its lifespan; however, is almost coming to an end.

The murderous Baboon Owino should have been hanged like yesterday.

You illiterate idiots are too shallow to understand the academics behind Babu’s comments.
Just because you hate him doesn’t give you reasons to ignore everything he says.
Criticize with facts and alternatives, not insults.

[SIZE=6]What Is Trickle-Down Theory?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]KEY TAKEAWAYS[/SIZE]
[ul]
[li]The trickle-down theory states that tax breaks and benefits for corporations and the wealthy will trickle down to everyone else.[/li][li]Trickle-down economics involves less regulation and tax cuts for those in high-income tax brackets as well as corporations.[/li][li]Critics argue that the added benefits the wealthy receive adds to the growing income inequality in the country.[/li][/ul]

Trickle-down economics, or “trickle-down theory,” states that tax breaks and benefits for corporations and the wealthy will trickle down to everyone else. It argues for income and capital gains tax breaks or other financial benefits to large businesses, investors, and entrepreneurs to stimulate economic growth. The argument hinges on two assumptions: All members of society benefit from growth, and growth is most likely to come from those with the resources and skills to increase productive output.

Trickle-down economics is political, not scientific. Although it is commonly associated with supply-side economics, there is no single comprehensive economic policy identified as trickle-down economics. Any policy can be considered “trickle-down” if the following are true: First, a principal mechanism of the policy disproportionately benefits wealthy businesses and individuals in the short run. Second, the policy is designed to boost standards of living for all individuals in the long run.

The first reference to trickle-down economics came from American comedian and commentator Will Rogers, who used it to derisively describe President Herbert Hoover’s stimulus efforts during the Great Depression. More recently, opponents of President Ronald Reagan used the term to attack his income tax cuts.

Trickle-down economics comes in many forms. Supply-side theorists believe that less regulation, tax cuts for corporations, and high-income earners would incentivize companies and the wealthy to raise output and create better jobs. Demand-side theorists believe in subsidies and tariffs, whereby the wealthy need protections to keep paying their employees or to raise spending.

[SIZE=6]Steps to Trickle Down Theory[/SIZE]
The trickle-down theory starts with a corporate income tax reduction as well as looser regulation. Also, wealthy taxpayers may get a tax cut, meaning the top income brackets get lowered. As a result, more money remains in the private sector leading to business investment, such as buying new factories, upgrading technology, and equipment, as well as hiring more workers. The new technologies boost productivity and economic growth.

Wealthy individuals spend more due to the extra money, which creates demand for goods in the economy and ultimately spurs economic growth and more jobs. The workers also spend and invest more, creating growth in industries such as housing, automobiles, consumer goods, and retail. Workers ultimately benefit from trickle-down economics as their standard of living increases. And since people keep more of their money (with lower tax rates), they’re incentivized to work and invest.

As a result of the widespread economic growth, the government takes in more tax revenue—so much so, that the added revenue is enough to pay for the original tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations.

https://www.economicshelp.org/blog/174/economics/trickle-down-economics/

Oh, I made a bit of fun of the model, because at first trickle-down is not what was there. It was leaking basket, which the poster must’ve edited, but of course @Mangele is a genius and the rest of us are all illiterate idiots. Pick up some manners nani, coz if you call me that to my face and I will happily show you trickle down effect.

Nani, Bring that face and you may see it getting re-arranged making your threat meaningless… :smiley:

You’re beneath my contempt, so I’ll just let @Finest wine deal with you. Ma’am, when this bad mannered upstart comes for the cookout, have your English girlfriends serve him those hairy camel things cooked rare, and generously doused in raw egg. Tell her to have it highly peppered.

Someone should trickle down on this post,ni kutusiwa tu hapa:D:D:D

I don’t think it is fair to exile him out there when Jakuon has done worse things and is free.