Over here Geeks!

Hp Notebook N3060 G6[ATTACH=full]300333[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]300334[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]300333[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]300334[/ATTACH]. Are those figures normal(running 100% CPU at 2.47Ghz) Is this laptops CPU upgradable?
Or does adding more RAM (intending on additional 4gb) solve this issue?
Or is this just crap?
No CPU intensive software installed

Looks like the computer is infected with viruses…which antivirus software are you using?

n3060 banae…
https://laptoping.com/cpus/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Intel-Celeron-N3050-Benchmark.png
windows 10 lazima ipambane

What if I downgrade to maybe win 8/7?

ala!
kumbe syswin 32 bit ni virus?
download kaspersky safe boot na usafishe comp

Avast( was some old version v12 I think (can’t really remember) but I uninstalled it thinking it might’ve been the issue.

it will probably work.
niko na laptop ya 2007 natumianga kuona movie na kusikiza ngoma.
niliweka windows 7 na kodi na iko sawa tu

Download and run stinger from McAfee

https://www.mcafee.com/enterprise/en-us/downloads/free-tools/stinger.html

it will probably work.
niko na laptop ya 2007 natumianga kuona movie na kusikiza ngoma.
niliweka windows 7 na kodi na iko sawa tu

your hardware is weak!!

Would consider CPU upgrade but it’s motherboard-soldered = risky task

Optimize machine bana stop behaving like a caveman…

I’d try formatting it and installing Windows 7, not 8 or a one of the light Linux OS distributions like LUbuntu or Linux Mint. Windows 10 is a sack full of bloatware.

Inakuwanga virus. Had the same problem. First time a virus. Second time after a windows 10 upgrade.
I’m now using Linux. The same machine is yet to hang. But if I were to go back to windows I’d definitely do windows 7.
I made the decision to dump windows over a year ago and it is so refreshing knowing that my machine will perform exactly as I expect it to all the time. Abit of a learning curve though…

Celeron plus Trojan utaendelea kulia tu. Get Malwarebytes free trial u-clean hio Trojan kwanza. And no, you can’t upgrade a laptop CPU due to thermal issues.

Hebu kwanza enable virtualization