Our ally Israel

Alafu our political and religious leaders wanakimbia Israel to kiss their behinds in the name of Christianity. These people hate non Jews with a passion.

https://x.com/expatvibes/status/1799320046780424531

4 Likes

If the Jewish swines says killing blacks is Okey , @messiahette @rexxsimba homosexual @Aka_mpole will say amen ,God wills it . They will even kiss the Jewish sword which will finish them , but I Santa kruze and third Reich battalions says death to the chosen pests

9 Likes

Kunyonga :monkey: ni free bila kusumbua mighty Jews

3 Likes

Wewe diye ulituambia eti wewe ni CIA?

2 Likes

:grin::grin:

1 Like

Hitler should not have failed us…

5 Likes

Something needs to be clearly clarified and understood here

• Every Continent , Race , Nation , Culture , Community , Religion , Creed , Belief System or Cult has its Good and Bad , Light and Darkness , Fair and Unfair , Just and Unjust , Moderate and Extreme …

• Why , you may ask …??
    Because it is Human Nature…
    We are NOT perfect beings and we all have our imperfections.

But …
Where we differ is in the intensity , level , extent , and infestation of those imperfections
Thus , you find the good , the bad , the ugly and the very evil in every corner of this planet …

The only difference is the DEGREE of those Imperfections:blush::sparkles:

1 Like

Sawa Mossad.

In Israel for a fact they are very discriminatory against people that are different from them. The kind of discriminatory that cannot even be witnessed in the poor Eastern and Southern European countries. They are even more emboldened since Sodom has their back both in the figurative and literal sense.

3 Likes

https://x.com/rimonhannah/status/1714544686579253387?t=m106MjIs47JBesTH9Hz-XQ&s=19

2 Likes

Kitu Christians hawajui is that the Jew will always pick a Muslim over them. There is a reason why Christians are minority in that country.

2 Likes

China …
India …
Russia …
Saudi Arabia …
Austria …
Somalia …
USA …

All are places where you will encounter unprovoked Racism as an African

Ngombe Kabisa:rage::fire:

2 Likes

Gas them.

tuko nyuma ya Netanyahu hizo Alshabab propaganda pelekea nyanya yako

2 Likes

Well said Le Presidente.

1 Like

That is obviously a lie.

The reason I “support” Israel is what @Baby_Panay has been singing for a very long time. As a Black person, I would do well in Israel than I would in Palestine or in Arab land. So I tend to be biased towards Israel. Also Kenya has been a victim of extreme Islamic ideology and it makes sense for me to “stand” with people who are experiencing the same. That doesn’t mean that Israel is 100% perfect, its not.

Tuma kitu pia

2 Likes

Angalia vile wanachukia christians. Huyo saved woman hata hatukani mtu. Alshabab hates you kama tu Zionists. Omwafrika anafaa kuwa pekee yake.
https://x.com/AdameMedia/status/1800118025791869127

No black should be behind Israel and Mwarabu because both of them agree that a black is less than human. In Israel they sterilized Ethiopians because they hate blacks and in Arab countries black maids wanauzwa kama viazi on their version of jumia.

1 Like

The only ally to a black person is another black person. Hii dunia tunachukiwa.