Oprah Winfrey

She has had a chequered career in TV and showbiz…but I think this is way above her league:
[ATTACH=full]149610[/ATTACH]
I wish her all the best though…

1 Like

It’s a long shot…after all Trump is the president…who knows…

3 Likes

It’s called actualising in life.

1 Like

usa has been infected by the Kenyan syndrome. Politic 24/7 nothing much will be done in the next 4 years. Mid term elections knives have already come out early this season then after the campaigns for Presidency continue at pace.

1 Like

The UK is the one that has infected USA and not a nondescript country full of nincompoops and led by a tribal King like ours. Everyday, in the UK there are discussions about the seat of the prime minister. Please don’t talk of our non-existent global influence. We cannot even influence Tanzania let alone the US. We are a country full of paupers and that is continuously raped by the political class.

Haiwes

Papa that bileeeeeeeeee you do not even need salt in your food sio

6 Likes

I hope she doesn’t ever get any success in politics in the US.
She would be just like Obama and do absolutely nothing for black American people as a specific demographic while making laws protecting the homos and transgenders and the illegal immigrants etc.

3 Likes

You are right on the money. Minority presidents are shit.

1 Like

Happy New Year Guka, at this rate you will outlive us all.

What people don’t know about Oprah is that she has a similar personality to Trump,Very Narcissistic and like things their way or the highway