Opposition partys have forgoten their culture

For the first time in the history of Kenya that opposition are talking the same language with the ruling party. they are telling us to register as voters

2 Likes

Egypt washafunga Ghana Jo. Bet inaungua wakubwa

1 Like

Ghana walikuwa washaqualify.

1 Like

Lakini unajua importance ya hii game ni nini? The winning team avoids meeting favorites Senegal in the next round

1 Like

Yenyewe Senegal ni mofaya.

1 Like

Ile coaching team ya Senegal is made up of ex players wale walichezea Senegal 2002 world cup…ile team ili surprise France… Ni mambo byad hii Senegal

2 Likes

A Car in front of me had a bumper sticker on it that read: “PRAY FOR UHURU KENYATTA’’ Psalm 109:8. When I got home I opened my Bible to the scripture, read it and started laughing. Psalm 109:8-” Let his days be few and brief and let others step forward and replace him".

1 Like

Kill the mbuzi unatuchokesha na upuzi ya Facebook.

1 Like

Hii kitu umepost kwa kila thread na venye iko boring?

2 Likes

No kidding.

Forgive the heckler. Hardly makes the first post in a thread, ni trolling pekee anajua.

1 Like

Yep, genius observation, they don’t care about CBA’s, about the drought their focus is on registration. How foolish can we be… you log in here and you encounter educated people frothing in the mouth defending the elite… what the fuck

Too bad