Open to BDSM?

So,y’all asked I dig into my mental archives…

Thinking back on past times got me wondering, how many of y’all are open to or have tried bdsm? (Nothing extreme though)

With my man, whips, cuffing and blindfolds are the way to go…nothing is better than being called for a spanking or being forced to cook him a perfect meal while being eaten out ruthlessly or face pleasurable punishment.
Him just being…a man, in control, gets me like nothing else…which is why I will never leave D for the P ever! .him having me and a playmate play with each other and be disciplined…with his… is a turn on like no other.
The most amazing experience I remember with him personally, was the uncontrollable desire to lean over from the passenger seat and suck him off as he drove…best part was the bumps on the road every few minutes that pushed him that much further my throat gagging me…I was in literal tears and loving it.
Let’s just say he pulled over, took me to the backseat and had to finish off senselessly…on the side of an apartment block and semi off the main road.As we drove to get some dinner I then had to spend it soaking wet and feel his cum drying all over my thighs.

Women on the other hand, I can’t help but crave to dominate. This part, I only recently came to realize.(My current ‘girl-friend’ is a story for another time).
But, there is another before her that my gosh, knew how to surrender, crave discipline and was extremely eager.
We met at a friends party and knew of each other from social media,eventually through hints from both ends and talking on and off, she confessed she loved to be controlled and I love to be a mistress…

The date was made at a public place, just in case and I needed to get outta there fast…
Mind you, we spoke extensively about rules ,what each other wanted and my boyfriend was in the know of where I was to be as he had his fun…

It was at the agreed place, a ‘restaurant/well known Nairobi burger place’ first and sat down. She eventually came…and damn…busty, my hella type, curvy because I love meat, not bones and a dark skin beauty (love chocolate women).
Though, have you ever felt like the world can hear what you are saying, when being dirty? :smiley: We both kinda felt awkward, especially in this homophobic nation of ours, but eventually warmed up with conversation.

Long story short she then excused herself to the bathroom and came back after a short while.
And can you believe what this girl did… she took off her bra in the bathroom and swung her tits at me suggestively across the table despite the families surrounding us, clearly trying to tempt me from what I said.
To top it off she passed me her phone and showed a picture of her full chest with my name written in pen, which again she did in the bathroom.
Let’s just say I only had a drink, then went to have sex in the bathroom, again as over eager as she typically was, she gave me ties and I ate her out with her hands tied and pulling at her breasts with my mouth (with my name still on her chest too :D) …we had public sex a few more times after that…(strategically never brought her home) because she turned out to be a total NUTCASE…

Are you into taking or giving control? :slight_smile:

Ps immature jokers, yes I have done this and it is not an internet story…investigate if you must, but I’m not responding to foolishness anymore.

You have forgotten the face of your father…

Hi ,I am wakameat and I am 130kgs of pure muscles.nice to meet you

Ni wewe ulikuwa na ile buttplug

@The.Black.Templar Lol I do allow Ass play but certainly never plugs ever…:rolleyes:

niaje admin.

How much ass play?

@The.Black.Templar enough to keep him around and coming :wink:

@Shiroe huezi leta summary?
u should know u r dealing with talkers
pple who have the attention span of a 6 month old infant. Ata with all that paragraphing hawawezi soma

I take back my bad vibe

preach preacher

As one avid ktalk elder banished to north korea would say, ‘bora nimwage ndani’ ,so it really is not a biggie who’s in control

gotta hand it to you,i’m getting a weird boner and my phallus is in turmoil.How about a sneek peek of them friend’s tiddays with your name on? :):):slight_smile:

@admin kuja uone hii!

@Femmenigma you have literally come onto ktalk with a bang! Actually, several bangs :wink:

This is definitely NOT the dark tower and she’s not a gunslinger. Nikíí ?
Let people be.

[ATTACH=full]217371[/ATTACH]

@Tom Bayeye im not here to breach her privacy,I respect past and present sexual partners.No pictures.Use your mind.

But damn I wish I could post it…I loved the way her nipples get super hard and huge too.
Most busty girls I’ve met have more of the flat type, still good though.

What color of ink did the dark skin broad use to write your name on her chest?

shemale alert… dont feed the troll.

@wheelz it looked like black biro pen to me.
She was dark, but not to the point I cannot see writing.
Also consider how bright mall lighting is in the toilet.Not a dingy dim lit club bathroom.

@Randy please eject yourself from here.That would be great.

if you can let me know you better that will be great also