Only 10% Got This Right... Can You Get It?

[ATTACH=full]366603[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]366613[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]366761[/ATTACH]

strange how some people get stuck up on grammar yet all languages are evolving every day, there are no rules, whatever we call english today will not exist in 500 (that’s less than 20 generations)… by then all major languages will probably merge to a new truly universal language

[ATTACH=full]367425[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]367594[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D:D

[ATTACH=full]367725[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]367877[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]368080[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]368081[/ATTACH]

Kumbe ulianza kufuata mzee @Abba Dibango kitambo.

See excerpt below from some other thread on vaccines? What are the odds of a 50+ year old having a grandfather… Huyu jama hutubeba babies sana

Unataka nikuambie ni uncle ya mama yangu last born . Our forefathers walikuwa wanazaa even when their kids have kids. :D:D:D

Don’t mention it. @Abba is a compulsive liar with poor decision making skills. Grandparents who are strong as a horse are probably in their 80s. In the best case scenario I am assuming these are females ie grandmothers - if they are grandads it’s not even possible. Considering that @Abba has been in his “fifties” for a long time now, I am guessing that he is in his late “50s” close to “sixty” actually. Therefore, the difference between @Abba and his grandma is about 20 years. If his granddad is alive as he seems to allude above, then he must have impregnated an agemate girl at approx 15 years of age. Whose son - Abbas father- also did the same and impregnated a girl at around 10 years of age. For this to even work, one of Abbas parents must have been a first born and must be an agemate of his grandad 80yrs vs 70yrs.

Instead of making sense of all this, just accept @Abba is a compulsive liar and also believe me when I say he is in his late 20s or early 30s. There is no way a 50+ year old is capable of making poor school-boy decisions like promising to never post on this forum again… Only to resume posting within a week without shame.

[ATTACH=full]368524[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]369003[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]369004[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]369138[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]369127[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]369374[/ATTACH]

Added:

[ATTACH=full]369388[/ATTACH]

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/if-you-can-explain-it-youre-smarter-than-me.191121/

Kui tunajua umetumia Googlekuiba jibu. Kui you are a lover of shortcuts even in real life.

Peasant niaje…

[ATTACH=full]369485[/ATTACH]