On the sue side of suicide

My thread may seem a little bit crazy, but let me just share it. Have you ever thought of or ever attempted suicide?
I am not really short tempered, but until now if have attempted suicide nine times. Many are the times when I look at my life and consider it not worth to be lived by any human.
My first time for attempt suicide, is a day I had some differences with my dad at the age of 10.

Then, cyanide could cost about sh5 or less. But unfortunately I did not succeed to commit suicide, just because I could not afford to get the few coins. I tried borrowing from friends but in vain.

In Feb 2010 I was rushed to hospital and rescued from suicidal death, following simply lack of interest in life. I had already taken a local poison, but unfortunately somebody noticed my unusual condition since I had already started giving out foam.

Later in the same year, I had a similar attempt but again in vain.

In 2013, I stubbed a lover on her hand after a disagreement, but with an intention to commit suicide whether or not she died. Unfortunately, on seeing her blood my heart was caught up. It was not serious on her as she tried to resisted. She easily recovered.

The following year I warned my family that any day I could leave them. And further warned them that I had seen death coming. But all this was after I had struggled so much with life and peasantry. WTF! I had no interest in this fucking life at all. But I didn’t want to die at home home or otherwise give them that fucking pain. I just decided to leave home and die away from them. Perhaps they would claim my disappearance many dies after I was already buried or dumped anywhere else.

I really don’t understand. Am I really right or wrong? And those are not the only times when I attempted death. If I told you that earlier this year I was hospitalized after self poisoning, would probably say it’s still not the last time.
Is something saitanic into my life or what? I can’t tell but I thing I’m not worth to be living. I should have gone cause whenever I tried it, I meant looking for death.

Actually, had I an access to more reliable methods of committing suicide, I would not be living today. If I thought of killing myself when I had access to short gun, it would be simpler to deal with this.

But I believe these spirits are gone… Have you ever attempted suicide?

2 Likes

i hope and pray you will not fail again,please do it tomorrow

10 Likes

Seek psychiatric help. You are not well.

6 Likes

Let’s start here, what makes you feel the life you live is not worth living?
Be honest.

1 Like

JUST DIE.
ANYWAY I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO FEEL LIKE YOU ARE AT THE END OF THE TETHER

3 Likes

why don’t you just light a Charcoal Jiko and sleep with it in a closed bedroom with locked windows. You will go away peacefully

3 Likes

No,I have never had suicida thoughts but I have thought about what death portends.

I believe that you are not beyond help. There are people out who can help you.
Please call or text 0736542304 or 0722178177.
You can alternately email:
[email protected] or www.befrienderkenya.org

I believe they should be able to help you. Good luck buddy

13 Likes

Thanks…

1 Like

And kitambo life used to fuck me up…siku hizi si sana, though I still lack interest in it

1 Like

nice one…I’ll try it when I’ll be sure to be alone for the night otherwise, if not at any grudge with the other person

1 Like

hours ago i saw gory gory images of someone who had so much hopes in life n am sure he tried to avoid death kabisa with all struggles life gave him…unfortunately his life was cut short but thats not all alisliciwa kichwa na guard rail. GUARD RAIL!!! Alafu hapa kuna burukenge inaona maisha yake si worthy who does. ati amejaribu kila kitu.coward!

3 Likes

@Illuminated i have never attempted suicide, but i understand.

For me Islam prevents me from really trying it.

I cannot count instances for days on end that i have felt life is worthless. In those times, something tragic might happen that should bother me but me hata siko huko. I am detached with emotions and stuff. I picture death alot and talk about it in equal measure. Its confusing, and i may die without ever knowing why i have these repeated bouts. What i always pray is for my death to be honorable, and that i may enter jannah.

1 Like

What do u mean fk u up. Just answer the damn question

Whoever attempts suicide will eventually die of suicide

3 Likes

@Illuminated …i think Islam has an answer for your troubles. Please unaweza taka ku.learn about the religion? Kulearn tu

listen to DSBM mostly Xasthur,Thylight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS1RuumZVk4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRYyCBoKslE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RzP-Nt4lIU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do8kLFfnIwo

[ATTACH=full]61212[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]61213[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]61214[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]61215[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]61216[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]61217[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]61218[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]61219[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]61220[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]61221[/ATTACH]

MAKE CHANGE…KILL YOURSELF

2 Likes

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/15198884.jpg

14 Likes

Bro, you still think it’s unfortunate that you were saved? Get help.
Now that you are talking about it you are unlikely to go through with it.

1 Like

Ok, I am not religious, but I may not mind learning,

2 Likes

i will inbox