On a serious note, what's really going on in Tanzania?

Kindly fafanua hapo kwa “disappeared”. I have been very concerned just like the OP to know how Tz is faring amid the denial.

We have relatives, friends and professional colleagues spread across TZ in addition to links in spy agencies across the globe na hakuna kitu kama hio wametuambia. Hii yako ni gani.

Disappeared in the sense that there are no more sick people, have been to 2 referral hospitals in Dar, Moshi, also mabibo maabara ya kitaifa where they do there testing. There is no corona, or how else would I describe their normalcy!! Schools open, clubs etc!! I took photos of their hospitals the situation on the ground, will post them later!

Third person plural, global claim of “claim” of connections, good day sir

Boss… I have been in Moshi for the last two months…Life is going on normally…no Social distance,no masking…my local grapevine tells me that there were some cases,unexplainable deaths between April and August…since then the situation has stabilised…situation is calm.hakuna mtu anasumbua mwigine…those wearing masks are countable…one or two foreigners thats it! …I leave in a few days time but for sure I have respect for Bongo!

Kujua ukweli ni hard sana, and with Magu’s grip on the country no one can dare attribute a genuine covid death to it.

Exactly, mostly diabetic didn’t make it, that’s the same situation with daresalam, it came then disappeared completely… JPM is the real deal leadership wise…,

Any requirements kupita Namanga border apart from Yellowfever and passport? I assume you are not a billionare (Use of flight)

They refused to buy into the coronavirus scamdemic.

It is called,immunity imeshika hatamu…

I would like to say that Tanzania is a country on its own nature. For example, when the corona virus outbreak came, the head of state in Tanzania refused to shut down the institutions. He is a relegious person and he believes that the corona virus is a weapon of the devil. He claimed that, the disease can only be managed and treated by seeking the face of the creator of Heaven and Earth. This is why, he refused to close the churches, because they know that the disease can be sent away from that nation. Surely they were never affected like other countries especially the developed nations. Though we may not know how many have died due to covid 19. But I hope that they are few if they might meb there.

Tanzania ia country that is ruled by people who know what they are doing. The president of Tanzania is a man that will never be joked with. I think he is somehow a dictator but in small percentage. I have been following how he conducts his rallies and I have realiesed that his Madiwani always suffer whenever h visists their areas of jurisdiction. At one time, he could visite some of the villages and ask the villagers to express how they are normally oppressed by the people in power. If they say that they are oppressed, the leader of that area is demoted from work immediately. This has really helped the civils in Tanzania that are being oppressed.

I have realised that Tanzania is the country that we should live in. It is a country that like a fare game and they never want to take the money from the World Bank for useless records. The head of the state has faith that, through prayers, they will pass through this pandemic. The people in Tanzania are getting on with the daily activities, there were no lock downs in Tanzania and they have gone a head of any other state. There are some countries which shut down all the sectors and they are now trying to recover from the damage they have faced. It is very sad that some coutries could add wrong corona virus cases, in order to get more money from the world bank.

They’ve achieved herd immunity. Kenya is also easing into herd immunity, by next year May, we’ll be okay.

Imbeciles ought to be ostracized from this village! WTF!

https://www.afdb.org/en/news-and-events/press-releases/tanzania-african-development-fund-approves-507m-covid-19-crisis-response-budget-support-38401

@administrator kwani umelipwa na serikali ya magufuli umfanyie advertising?

Either that or these are Tz online NIS officials.

Ruto is more corrupt than the Kenyatta family. His deals are well known. From petroleum to maize to transformers.

There is a funny game going on at Namanga, you are required to have a covid certificate if Entering TZ of you part with 2k to have someone go and stamp your passport

I was In Arusha Recently, you take off the mask immediately you get the Kenyan Exit stamp. The current govt just wants to impoverish Kenyans with curfews to what was a 24hrs economy. Magufuli knows that poverty will more people than the corona itself