@oldmonk shida iko wapi? Na ni ukweli

Shida iko wapi…that is a video that is on youtube…and it was in the main stream media as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-uudR8ar8M

He said in verbatim “ndio raila akuwe president lazima watu wakufe.”

He then proceeded to ask kwani shida iko wapi?

So why you taking it down…this was said in a odm rally!

2 Likes

Mimi ndio nili ingoa, Hi content iko below average

2 Likes

Hapa sijacreate content yeyote…ni reminder tu watu wasipigane!

1 Like

Hiyo panya is not worth respondin to.

In our present Kenya, ukitaka vizuri unafanya balancing. Ukiweka ya the man they love to hate, Moses Kuria, probably post yako haitang’olewa! Hiyo ndio style ya cord. Ukiwaonyesha makosa ya mtu wao wanakuambia mtu wenu alifanya even worse.

1 Like

Watu wakufe kiasi - kafara?

[ul]
[li]Sitakuambia tena, uwache upussy mingi.[/li][li]Whatever you posted was nothing but shit[/li][li]Next i will equator you[/li][/ul]

2 Likes

Does the fact that it is in youtube or another mukuru somewhere mean it is appropriate for KTalk?
Cockroach thinking.

3 Likes

Hehe i see what you are doing here…clever cat!

There are people full of hate here…i am just reminding them where it should be redirected.

Lakini hii hapa is an admission that they are happy to have people die for the sake of one man

1 Like

@The.Black.Templar This was gonna be my reply just before ing’olewe…
[ATTACH=full]115217[/ATTACH]
Wangapi wanakubaliana na mimi

5 Likes

@The.Black.Templar Leo ni upuzi unaeneza hapa. It doesn’t matter who said what when. What matter is that the title of your post was incendiary.

1 Like

I think it should serve as a reminder to kenyans the source of such political tension.

There was no softer way of putting it through…it should serve to enlighten people

Your defense is that he said it. Si ungeweka hata jina na quote kwa title ya thread if all you wanted to do was enlighten. It’s a time when such things shouldn’t be taken lightly and we should be careful with what we say out loud.

5 Likes

Sawa…i will try and put it in a softer way next time. I am developing a theory!

1 Like

Hata ikuwe ya nani, ukileta story ya incitement hapa tutangoa tu.

1 Like

Stop pretending to be a person with good intentions. If you want to preach peace, you are supposed to be impartial and preach true peace. In essense, what you are doing is fear mongering against a certain political side and the reality of it is that you are actually telling people that if a certain politician wins, then people will die. Stop hiding behind what someone else said to preach your tribal bigotry.@admin should not take such posts lightly.

3 Likes

This right here is where you are wrong…just because i do not support your preferred candidate i am now tribal??? Seriously??? Common man…you are better than that