OFFICIAL THREAD: Countdown 2018; Bye 2017!

Only worse…you are like an infestation of bed bugs…you just cannot be wished away or exterminated but isorait. Mwaka unarukishia wapi.

1 Like

Niaje mbirrionaire Jimmy Munyoki.

1 Like

A good year for me on many personal levels, can’t really complain as I have seen other people really suffer. Hated the election period like everyone else. Hopefully, 2018 brings lots of success especially to those self employed so that they can stand on their 2 feet again. I pray that the majority of Kenyans can start seeing each other as Kenyans.

8 Likes

This year has been kind to me except for that shit Manchester United has been pulling of late. That is the worst part of my year. I just can’t understand how we can go from 4-0 to draws against shit teams.
Anyway, tomorrow niko mahali nikifurahia the new years game. I hope they don’t dissapoint me.

1 Like

Biashara zimekuwa shiiiiiiiini kabisaa ,basically it has been a very slow, never moving year. The price of basic animal feeds have been astronomical

1 Like

Mzee kufa. Umbwa wewe 2018 utaona moto

3 Likes

2017 was good the first half.
The second half things went south due to elections.
I hope for better 2018

1 Like

I was to buy a 2015 landcruiser but ended up with a 2014 model

4 Likes

Happy 2018 zimeshika tuonane kesho

Home. Alone. Never ever want to risk dying in the New Year!

Lakini kesho naenda shags mbuzi.

1 Like

Mention Randan somewhere:D:D:D:D:D:D!

Ukahe rii? 2018?

2 Likes

Because of these needless insults on New Year’s eve, you are going to experience a very painful thing within the next 10 days. Start counting…and am damn serious!

3 Likes

guka still kicking nakumbuka vile watu walikua wanakuambia hautaona 2017 haha

1 Like

:D:D:D:D shindwe wewe.
2018 ningakuhe. Niweterera muno.

2 Likes

My lowest point was to see people killed and others put themselves in harm’s way because of politics. The worst was seeing desperate herders in Laikipia being used as pawns to elicit a harsh reaction from the government but fortunately sobriety reigned largely.
On a personal level I had a fairly good year. My only regret was that because I worked even weekends my loved ones could not have me as often as they needed to. Hope 2018 will be more relaxed and orderly. A Happy one y’all.

P/s I will take a break from politics in the coming years; actually I will take the advice of a senior elder who urged me to stick to botanicals; hence you can expect a flower every weekday morning.

5 Likes

Muzee umbwa sioni ukiona February

better than 2016 for me…never hold on to grudges and my failures weren’t heavy to remember them now i guess…shit wasn’t as bad as 2016 for sure…fuck 2016 sina beef na 2017 but fuck 2016
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KCOt5vPHrhc/WF73da9OJbI/AAAAAAAAGxA/yuQpeQ5W7j0MAsXnsQUapR6dueFJse2lgCLcB/s1600/tumblr_inline_oig2mgddqK1qcryb6_500.gif
hate that year for life…anyways
https://i2.wp.com/www.freshindia.in/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/happy-new-year-2018-countdown.gif?resize=420%2C237&ssl=1
…2018 looks iffy…but those are new year jitters for me-people always change around the first three months[ATTACH=full]148070[/ATTACH] its hard to see past the idea its a phase but will try again and again to tolerate…

1 Like

2017, a year filled with deaths. Let the dark cloud pass with its year.

1 Like

Went to report that mimi ndio niko na msichana wa wenyewe kwa kina wife…mfuko hapo iliumia vinoma from the extortion.

Built my man cave…sai tuko ndani na msupa ako pregnant already… can’t complain but nachukuwa life vyenye inacome…

Thanks to the village… imekuwa my first source of information from all fields…news,… entertainment,… development…etc now that I’m not in other social media platforms

13 Likes

Never ever try ! Agaitukwo aikiee thari , spare him pls.

2 Likes